Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   do you know what God says about heaven and hell? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/do-you-know-what-god-says-about-heaven-hell-5017/)

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:18 PM

RE: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I'm a Roman Catholic, my entire family are Roman Catholics....I mourned when the Pope died like most RC's did...but I HATE Bible Thumpers that think it's needed to push any believe on people.
If I ever turned to religion I'd go catholic lol .. the only ones that let you drink and gamble and then be forgiven for my sins! :-) I knew there was a reason I liked you Impy ... Now .. if you want comebacks with some punch to em, you just lemme know boys! :P

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:20 PM

Pssssst, HG .. he's just cranky cuz he was the only one the priest wouldn't fondle .... there ya go .. that's how you do em .. :D:D

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: weaponsgalore

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I'm staying the hell away from this one LOL!
Amen to that:D:D
I couldn't help myself, I had to... I couldn't stay away and let Impy get away with the onslaught of professional verbal bashings ... LOL!

importkiller 04-18-2007 06:25 PM

the white guy with corn-rows tryin to talk smack now too!!!! Damn...Vanilla ice comes outa nowhere!!!

first become a citizen of a country THEN you can pick a religion:D:D:D:D:D

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:28 PM

Ohhh common Impy .. certainly that limp dik of a comment isn't your best shot? Common, break out a dictionary, edumacate thyself with some grown up words, put em together in a row and make yourself a decent sentence worthy of being called a come back ... those two are so old and used up you couldn't even sell em on a corner for 50 cent!

importkiller 04-18-2007 06:34 PM

no need to pull out my best shots on you....maybe in ohio your words of smack are impressive....sorry....you wouldn't make it far in NJ...when you impress me, then I'll put forth some effort;):D

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:35 PM

When your five year old wakes up, put him on the computer so I get a worthy opponent .. until then ... entertain yourself with a copy of Websters ... :D:D

importkiller 04-18-2007 06:38 PM

now dats funny!!! An wannabe american telling ME to read an American English dictionary.....FUNNY STUFF!!!!!!!

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:39 PM

No, I suggested you learn some grown up words so you can play with the big boys and actually get a jab or two in without makin' a complete azz out of yourself hehehehehe :D:D

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:40 PM

And no, getting a jab in does NOT constitute kicking someone in the balls and running away .. sorry to burst your bubble here bud ... :D:D

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:41 PM

Ya think we have sufficiently ensured this religious thread is going to send us both to hell yet or should we continue for another couple of pages?? Talk about Hijack :-)

ZYNE 04-18-2007 06:46 PM

You are really taking a while jabbin' back here Impy ... did you really go get the dictionary or what!?!? :)

importkiller 04-18-2007 06:52 PM

sorry, my son woke up and I had to get him dressed to go out. Gotta go pick up my truck from the shop. Have fun....btw...it's kinda cute how you take over for your little buddy Mike when he leaves....very cute.

ZYNE 04-18-2007 07:07 PM

Now now Limpy ... it was clear you were out of his league and the odds had to be evened out just a little bit :)

littlehummerboy 04-18-2007 07:11 PM

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...er/popcorn.gif

HummerGuy 04-18-2007 07:46 PM

LOL

Apparently, Mark's hero is Scott Fargas from A Christmas Story :Dsince his comebacks are that of grade school'ers. Oh wait a second, only grade schoolers use the term "come-back's" in the first place. Oh , wait a minute, only children do come-backs. Nevermind, I must have gotten you confused with someone more intellectual then yourself, such as, Pee-Wee Herman, or, hm, well, nevermind, there isn't anybody on earth dumber then him :D Bully's make up for their lack of intelligence with their smack talking.

DAMNIT I can't even do this right without wondering. IDO have ADD or something :D

ZYNE 04-18-2007 07:56 PM

HG, you just undid ALL my bash work with one post ... LOL!

TigerLily 04-18-2007 08:49 PM

I'm a Roman Catholic, my entire family are Roman Catholics....I mourned when the Pope died like most RC's did...but I HATE Bible Thumpers that think it's needed to push any believe on people.
If I ever turned to religion I'd go catholic lol .. the only ones that let you drink and gamble and then be forgiven for my sins! :-) I knew there was a reason I liked you Impy ... Now .. if you want comebacks with some punch to em, you just lemme know boys! :P
Ah, not true my friend ... reformed Presbyterian is the way to go - you can drink, gamble, smoke and even ... are you sitting down ... cuss! Yes, that's right! :D

littlehummerboy 04-18-2007 09:33 PM

HG, you just undid ALL my bash work with one post ... LOL!
:D:D

shortbus 04-18-2007 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

he's still a dik
Dude, just because he posted this message doesn't make him a dik. He could be the nicest guy in the world. I consider you my friend seriously, but stuff like this pisses me off beyond belief. That's like calling Dennis or SugarDaddy or Dilo a dik before getting to know them. Hell you probably called me that too when I came on here all goofy didn't you :D:D. Yeah sure he shouldn't have posted this and who the hell know why he did, but that doesn't mean he's a dik dude. cmon now.
Hey! what if he calls me a dik, you don't stick up for me? oh wait, i am a dik. and he did call me a dik. and i called him a dik. i think it's become a term of endearment between us. so maybe it's not meant as a bad thing :D or maybe the witnesses woke him up at 7:30 this morning - and asked why his driveway was all chewed up . . . . [:o]

shortbus 04-18-2007 11:51 PM

jumpin'-jesus-on-a-stick, i was only on page 2 when i responded, this got much better as i read the rest. Z, you really got cornrows? that's cool, i would too, if i had hair. you only get away with it 'cuz yer fourin.

i was raised methodist, whatever the hell that is, but stopped attending around 7. i studied religion a bit, and all of them scare the be-jeezus out of me. can't understand why one would think it's better than the other, since most of the gods are one and the same. personally, any religion that tells me how to worship, or when, ain't worth the lies it's built on.

Big Guy 04-19-2007 12:10 AM

[sm=hail.gif] guys he won...right from the start with the very first post.

HummBob 04-19-2007 12:37 AM

WOW....Interesting Reading!!!!:D

Politics AND Religion!!! No Touchy!! I've learned in my years in Retail!!

Gunner_45 04-19-2007 12:48 AM

For me, I’m closest to whatever may or may not be out there, when I’m down at the south forty,
grass beneath my feet, wind in my hair, blue Texas sky above me and the mocking birds singing their sweet song…..

That’s the closest I get to religion my friends.

ZYNE 04-19-2007 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

jumpin'-jesus-on-a-stick, i was only on page 2 when i responded, this got much better as i read the rest. Z, you really got cornrows? that's cool, i would too, if i had hair. you only get away with it 'cuz yer fourin.

i was raised methodist, whatever the hell that is, but stopped attending around 7. i studied religion a bit, and all of them scare the be-jeezus out of me. can't understand why one would think it's better than the other, since most of the gods are one and the same. personally, any religion that tells me how to worship, or when, ain't worth the lies it's built on.
I had em done when I went to the World Freefall Convention back in -04. There are 16 showers to approx 3,500 people,I needed something that could stand missing a morning shower, ok LOL! Don't have em anymore .. they are a nightmare to keep in place when you sleep so it's about $180 bucks for about 10-14 days of said corn rows .. and when you take em out you look like Richard Pryor meets poodle on a bad hair day LOL!

I've had dreads once upon a time too lol .. I miss those and wouldn't mind having em again but work would fire my azz if I came in that way!

ZYNE 04-19-2007 01:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

For me, I’m closest to whatever may or may not be out there, when I’m down at the south forty,
grass beneath my feet, wind in my hair, blue Texas sky above me and the mocking birds singing their sweet song…..

That’s the closest I get to religion my friends.

I would have to agree with the sky part but preferably I'd like to fall in it .. at sunset .. still light as you exit at 13 grand but as you fall it gets darker and darker .. very relaxing feel and quite frankly, damn near spiritual! Can't be explained, you'd have to experience it to truly understand it ...

LawWyfe 04-19-2007 01:25 AM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

Ah, not true my friend ... reformed Presbyterian is the way to go - you can drink, gamble, smoke and even ... are you sitting down ... cuss! Yes, that's right! :D
^5 Paige..from one reformed Pres to another!

Gunner_45 04-19-2007 01:28 AM

Damn you Zyne.....Now you've got me thinking about a cargo chute for my large white ass again.............

Sky, water and fire all have that same effect on me....even without falling through it.....;)

On a not so funny note, my poor wife thought SHE was gonna need a CHUTE on her flight from DFW to Frankfurt
last night. Said those were the worstflight conditions she had ever experienced. Did'nt let up till they got over Iceland.
Then.... to top it off, some poor old dude had a stroke/ H-attackon the plane. No docs on board, just acouple of nurses and
a shocker (thing doesnt seem to work as well in real life as it does on TV). Not sure if he made it...didnt look like it to her.

Dennis 04-19-2007 01:44 AM

HOLY SH!T...5 pages of excellent dialog in and around religion...Some politics too...Well as you seen I stayed nuetral for this topic as I've lost some pretty good friends (I thought) over politics mostly and some religion...But DAMN!..you guys actually made this thread very entertaining and fun...touche' and well done[sm=hail.gif]...I am proud to be in youz guys company:)

ZYNE 04-19-2007 01:46 AM

Den, if your "friends" make a discussion so personal it leads to bad stuff between yas, what's the point of keeping em around? It's NEVER personal, just opinions :-)

ZYNE 04-19-2007 01:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

Damn you Zyne.....Now you've got me thinking about a cargo chute for my large white ass again.............

Sky, water and fire all have that same effect on me....even without falling through it.....;)

On a not so funny note, my poor wife thought SHE was gonna need a CHUTE on her flight from DFW to Frankfurt
last night. Said those were the worstflight conditions she had ever experienced. Did'nt let up till they got over Iceland.
Then.... to top it off, some poor old dude had a stroke/ H-attackon the plane. No docs on board, just acouple of nurses and
a shocker (thing doesnt seem to work as well in real life as it does on TV). Not sure if he made it...didnt look like it to her.

I got a 288 sq ft chute just laying around, have at it :-) It's too big for my fat azz anyways :-) I prefer the smaller and a whole hell of a lot faster chutes these days :-)
Water does on me too but nowhere near as much as the sky, whether I'm jumping or flying doesn't matter .. it's freedomin a nutshell for me!

Yikes, sounds like a flight from hell .. them ain't no fun that's for sure. Had my fair share as well and being somewhat reluctant to fly on airliners myself .. no thanks!!! LOL!

ZYNE 04-19-2007 01:52 AM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

I'll have to keep that in mind .. but then again, I do all those things now .. with a strong emphasis on gambling LOL!!!! Hell will be full of professional poker players .. we may even be able to get a tournament going once everyone has showed up LOL!

Dennis 04-19-2007 02:00 AM

Bottom line in my way of thinking (raised Catholic, even was an Alter boy...now I'mMethodist, as they are nothing more than a disillusioned Catholic anyways:D)

There is truely a God...God made nature and He letsher take its course...good or bad..that's just the way sh!t happens...I've come to live with that:)

ZYNE 04-19-2007 10:56 AM

Hell, my wife is christian and if we made it work for 10 years and still going strong ... I think I can respect your points of view too Den :-) Then again, whoever thinks you have to agree in order to respect is total dipsh!t LOL!

HummerGuy 04-19-2007 11:22 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

he's still a dik
Dude, just because he posted this message doesn't make him a dik. He could be the nicest guy in the world. I consider you my friend seriously, but stuff like this pisses me off beyond belief. That's like calling Dennis or SugarDaddy or Dilo a dik before getting to know them. Hell you probably called me that too when I came on here all goofy didn't you :D:D. Yeah sure he shouldn't have posted this and who the hell know why he did, but that doesn't mean he's a dik dude. cmon now.
Hey! what if he calls me a dik, you don't stick up for me? oh wait, i am a dik. and he did call me a dik. and i called him a dik. i think it's become a term of endearment between us. so maybe it's not meant as a bad thing :D or maybe the witnesses woke him up at 7:30 this morning - and asked why his driveway was all chewed up . . . . [:o]
Somebody has some insecurity and paranoia issues huh :D

HummerGuy 04-19-2007 11:30 AM

The world evolved from matter, people are evolved from the primate, and the earth's climate is directly affected by the Sun, the Earth's orbit, the pollutants we put into it, the Earth's gravitational field and rotation, 1950s to 70s atmospheric nuclear missile testing and mysterious gases caused by fire hot chili :D Nobody controls that mystery now do they? (yes tell me I'm going to hell right now, because I KNOW you are thinking it) ;)

LawWyfe 04-19-2007 12:00 PM

The world evolved from matter, people are evolved from the primate, and the earth's climate is directly affected by the Sun, the Earth's orbit, the pollutants we put into it, the Earth's gravitational field and rotation, 1950s to 70s atmospheric nuclear missile testing and mysterious gases caused by fire hot chili :D Nobody controls that mystery now do they? (yes tell me I'm going to hell right now, because I KNOW you are thinking it) ;)
I AM THINKING everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs and it does not make one person better OR lessor than the other depending upon what their beliefs are. I choose not to get so wrapped upwith theory and relativity (evolution, etc)and believe in God & the Bible period (and not any one denomnation - for one is NOT better than the other!) There is but ONE person to judge..and it is not for every mortal of a particular denomination or beliefto deem themselves better than another...I however choose to believe because it makes me feel better and gives me someone to talk to when no one else particularly cares or is willing to listen..and besides whether the whole God/hoopla thing is true or not...call it CYOA for me just in case! :D As far as drinking, smoking, gambling, etc....(putting aside the body is a temple stuff) I believe as long as one is not inflicting harm or malice upon another - moderation isKEY - with most anything
(yeah OK so if one has a bender every so often...then they ask for forgiveness OR if not - then they pray to that porcelain goddess! LOL) How is that for a religious discussion without stepping on any toes?

HummerGuy 04-19-2007 12:04 PM

I just wanted to see if anybody responded to my Chili statement [&:]lol

LAWWYFE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL YOUR LIFE?

LawWyfe 04-19-2007 12:07 PM

LAWWYFE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL YOUR LIFE?
Ohhhh here, there, and a little bit of everywhere and a few places ya wouldnt believe anyway lol :D

ZYNE 04-19-2007 12:19 PM

I guess the only problem I have is the "I believe, period" bit ... oneSHOULD question things, not just religion obviously, but in general. It's a way that allows you to grow and become more well rounded I guess is the term I'd use.
Even I as an atheist question my own beliefs as much as I do the beliefs of spiritual folks because it gives me a better understanding of what and why I believe in what I do or don't. If nothing else it also gives you a better appreciation for others and it's easier to respect their points of view too .. just my .02 worth