PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dennis's Off-Roading Challenge from our members

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
Default Dennis's Off-Roading Challenge from our members

I'm going to make a proposition to Dennis, with the exception of our members pitching in....

I want to start a pool. Here is my proposition:

Dennis joins us in one of our off-roading excursions (with any members on the forum) anytime throughout the year, and I will personally start a collection (or, more of a bet if you will) that he receives if he comes off-roading with us.

AND, I also propose that IF said person (Dennis) does participate, in addition to his pool of winnigs (bribes) we will also promise to wash AND waxhis H3 forhim after the events have completed.

The ONLY requirement, is that Dennis completes every trail our H3's complete, unless he gets the jitters, in which case we must unanamously vote to allow him ONE trail exclusion of his choice throughout the day (you know, his age and all )

To make it interesting, I will start the pool personally with $100, AND, pay for a full tank of gas to get him through the day.

AND, there is one more rule: He allows us to post pictures of him navigating his H3 on this forum.

I can't possibly Imagine Dennis NOT getting hooked on it.

Who's with me???

p.s. The catch is that he doesn't tell our wives we started the pool, because they may be upset with us

Old 03-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Default RE: Dennis's Off-Roading Challenge from our members

mr dennis
that dealsoundssweet
if they will fix any and all scratches and dents from said event
i say go for it [sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 03-27-2007, 04:58 PM

LOL Mike! Hells yeah bruddah, count me in for sure! I will however have to add one thing ... if my tubby b!tch can squeeze her fat azz through the ATV trails, I see no reasons why to allow any kind of exclusions OTHER than the rock garden ... I like my tierods, I think Den does too .. let's cut em some slack since it's his first time andalso a great excuse for me for not wanting to go there just yet lol!
I'll offer to cover two additional tanks of gas, that should be enough to get there and go home, you had #3 covered! And I'll kick in lets say ... $20 per completed trail ... please note should you at any time actually crap your pants, it's a $10 deduction for stinkin up my immediate surroundings lol!

Old 03-27-2007, 05:00 PM

I ain't doing NO body work on anyones truck, not even my own! Wear those trail dings with pride .. :-)

Old 03-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I ain't doing NO body work on anyones truck, not even my own! Wear those trail dings with pride .. :-)
Yeah, I don't know where that body damage repair clause came from lol, but he'd be on his own for that, although I would be willing to use one of those clay sticks or whatever the hell you guys were talking about on Sunday to get the scuffs out.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:15 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Yeah, I don't know where that body damage repair clause came from lol, but he'd be on his own for that, although I would be willing to use one of those clay sticks or whatever the hell you guys were talking about on Sunday to get the scuffs out.
i tried mr dennis

Old 03-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Hmmmm. I think kild's chrome would look good covered in swamp mud also.......... lol

Old 03-27-2007, 05:21 PM

Yanno Mike, I was going to take mine in and have it detailed real good, both inside and out .. to get those little rashes out from Sunday .. but the more I looked at it .. .I figured .. we're going up again on the 29th for the big meet, it's going to happen again. We're more than likely heading down to Black Mountains, with or without yas (though preferably with cuz that was a good time lol).. it's going to happen there too ... I'm not going to bother right now. I know my dealer will wash and wax it for me tomorrow and that should be good enough to hold it up for a while.
If nothing else the place I have about a mile from the house will get a customer towards the end of the summer ... get the trail dirt out of it, inside and out. For now the shopvac in the garage was good enough hehehehe

Old 03-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

I forgot to tell my wife about the Black Mountains. I'm going to start a separate thread on this right now. I think that should be our next weekend excursion after the 29th.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:33 PM

Definitely but I think waiting towards mid/late May would be a good idea. It's a little warmer, I've had a chance to fix my truck AGAIN after the April 29th meet LOL, plus it gives everyone a chance to plan for this. I know I'll have to factor in Les' schedule since she can't just get vacation whenever she feels like ... and she works two (one full, one partial) weekends a month with her current schedule ...

Quick Reply: Dennis's Off-Roading Challenge from our members