PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dear ImportKiller, - The Public Apology

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator
Default Dear ImportKiller, - The Public Apology

Dearest Michael,

I sincerely apologize for comparing your H3 to a drag queen. As a friend, I should have expressed my opinions were only jokes, and not serious thoughts or views. While both can be big and hard at times, I realize that although I may not have the money and/or time to put upgrades such as yours on my H3, I work with what I have and even though they may be crap, for some people, that's all we have. [&o] The fact is I have no money to buy anything I'd really like for my H3, so I have to do with crappy add-ons and cheap looking stickers to make it look different. Apparently I have failed in that.

I can appreciate the time you spent color-matching your interior, as I probably wouldn't have done as good of a job as you did. Your wheels are great, and you are right, one of them is probably worth more then all my fake plastic chrome pieces that I pretend make it look nice.

So, for the next four months (while the wife is working again ) I am going to give my H3 a cosmetic overhaul. I will use the time I spend on here to do my homework and create something non-gayish looking (no offense). I may even paint my H3 using 57 cans of Krylon Who knows.

Anyway, I hereby officially challenge you to a Moderator Month of May Ride of the Month. If you win, I will never speak anything negative about any of your vehicles every again. If I win, you must refrain of using the word "dik" for one month on the forum.

Do you hereby accept my challenge?

Old 12-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Default RE: Dear ImportKiller, - The Public Apology

Wow HG I didn't Know impy was so sensitive. Maybe underneath all the tough talk lies his inner child.

I like the Idea of MMMROTM, but lets be fair with the wager, a whole month without saying "dik" is asking too much.

Old 12-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

can I be in it and not suggest that you do you know what with you know who...

Old 12-29-2007, 06:24 PM

HG, I have been reading this little spout that's been going on so I do know what you are referring to, just want to say that you shouldn't feel bad about how you work on your rig. I do the same thing, as I'm sure ALOT of people on here do. My "play fund" is very limited. I do what I can with what I've got most of the time. Hell, I've been trying for over a month to get one of Hilljob's light bars. Still don't have it. I've seen the pics of your Hummer and it looks great, hell, at least you have one!! IMPY's ride is great even though I voted against him in ROTM I like alot of what he has done to it. I'm trying to put the LED light bar on the back right now. If it's all fun and games then great, but don't take everything so dang seriously on here. If we all like our Hummer's the same way, that's the way the would come off of lot. We all love our rigs and apparently we are all very competitive also. I'm very proud of mine, whether it's the "best" one on here or not. I never walk away from it without looking back at it. Anyway, that's just my .02 worth

Old 12-29-2007, 08:38 PM

Awwwwwwww........you guys..........Name:  ththpillowfightes6.gif
Views: 50
Size:  17.6 KB

Old 12-29-2007, 10:37 PM

Crack Pipe and Skunk Weed......................Again?

Old 12-30-2007, 03:28 AM

for pete's sake, get a room already . . . . [sm=love.gif]

Old 12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

who's pete?

Old 12-30-2007, 09:39 AM

The "PIVOT MAN" perhaps?

Old 12-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator