PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Convince me

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Default Convince me

I want to buy an H3 but I need some convincing to push me to ACTUALLY purchase one. I dont want a brand new one tho... I don't have enough $$. How many miles do they usually last until? Also, I want to buy online because I dont have enough time to go out and shop around. I've been told to get a "professional car inspection" like aim mobile inspections or carchecks (sp?). I definitely want an autocheck report or carfax report along with the inspection.. I know the first one I listed offers that with a full inspection. BUT, do I need to do all of this? I think I do but I was wondering if anyone has had this done? Id love some feedback.. thnx

Old 02-18-2010, 06:01 PM

Mine is 11 months old with 23,000 miles. Not problems. I love it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWvO0PdB0Yc

Old 02-18-2010, 06:40 PM

Mine is a 2006 H3 had some problems but the factory warranty covered it. What vehicle doesn't have problems. I think it is a hit or a miss

Old 02-18-2010, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry123
I want to buy an H3 but I need some convincing to push me to ACTUALLY purchase one.

1) It'll make hair grow (in places you actually want it to).

2) It'll make you look cool to all the kids in the neighborhood whose parents drive Priuses.

3) It'll show that kid who used to give you wedgies and swirlies in 6th grade that you really are tough now.

That's all I got.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:51 PM

If you're here asking, it's too late, but then again naybe having a vehicle that is exciting to drive, is head and shoulders above the competition and is very safe just isn't enough for you and you may have to look elsewhere to get the satisfaction we get.

You decide.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:34 PM

Go test drive one. If you're still undecided after that, then go buy something else.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Banned
Default carmax

i was surprised to be completly comfortable with carmax. i go the report and the truck looked NEW the way they detail. i drove it a week, had minor service and got it back with a full tank, they spoil you!
i bought the ext svc contract. my h307 had 37k, in june paid 21000 + svc
if i got screwed i loved every minute!!
you will love the ride

tom

Old 02-18-2010, 08:46 PM

The minute I shut the door to test drive, I was sold. I couldn't explain it. I told my wife about it and she was still undecided between it and other SUV's. I told her to test drive it. She did and when she returned, she walked away from the sales person and over to me and said "buy it right now". We both agreed it was completely different than all the other suv's/cars we tested. I am completely satisfied with it to say the least.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:05 AM

I love my T but you need to take a few test drives, Doesn't matter if your going to buy that 1 or not but you NEED to test a few before you even think about 1, that goes for any car especially if your going to buy 1 online. Go to a local dealer test drive a few or rent 1, look at the deffirent options then you'll have an idea of what your looking at online, happy Hummer shopping!!

Old 02-19-2010, 06:33 AM

NOBODY should need 'convincing' to buy a HUMMER!!!

Quick Reply: Convince me