PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Can't See Red Lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 03:19 AM
Default RE: Can't See Red Lights

This topic is useless anyway. It's not like any of us can do anything about his vision problems. [8D].

[IMG]local://upfiles/1683/8578BE328D424D058655D305C0E612D8.gif[/IMG]

Old 01-24-2007, 05:37 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Change your "SEAT" settings. I'm 6'3" and can see fine!! (H2 mind you)
Do your seats "recline" at all?? I havemydrivers seatback as far as she goes and then reclined back somewhat!!

Old 01-24-2007, 11:56 AM

Being a Land Rover lifer pre H3 - The H3 isn't nearly as bad - so I am psyched

Old 01-24-2007, 12:19 PM

USELESS? Perhaps many topics on here are "useless" to some readers (SO DON'T READ THEM!)...however, perhaps some of us others don't consider many to be "useless."

Frankly the original thread starter had what appears to be a good fix for some of those that find this to bea real problem. Personally for me, I found my sunroof to be somewhat of an effective fix for the problem (Mostly it made for good excuse to the hubby when I insisted I NEEDED A SUNROOF! LOL) Also, I don't go for many "chatzkys" on my ride since I already have the large black highway speedpass attached to my windshield, the mount for my GPS and a "non hardwired" XM sitting in the little slot under my radio (jury is still out on whether I want to keep it or not before I pay to hardwire it in), so I would probably pass on this little item myself...I'd rather crane my neck and DRIVE A HUMMER! [8D] But, USELESS? Every post on here is useful to someone!

Old 01-24-2007, 12:29 PM

ORIGINAL: H3MAX

This topic is useless anyway. It's not like any of us can do anything about his vision problems. [8D].
Not the greatest attitude my friend. As Lawwyfe said, all threads here are useful to someone. Besides, it isn't a request to correct his vision, is was a request for comments on a product designed to help with the problem mentioned. Totally on topic, and as far as I'm concerned, and looks like a possible fix for some. Being a wiseass is OK sometimes in the appropriate thread, but try to be a bit more constructive.

my 2 bits

Old 01-24-2007, 12:30 PM

ORIGINAL: H3MAX

Not trying to be mean but have you been to the eye doctor lately?
About as relevant but have you had a CT scan or an MRI of your head here of late!? If so, did they find anything!?
For us who don't have our drivers seat at a 60 degree angle backwards this CAN be an issue ... and I too am in an H2 ... Hey LittleMonster, let us know how thisworks out ...

Old 01-24-2007, 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: beachman

Being a Land Rover lifer pre H3 - The H3 isn't nearly as bad - so I am psyched
LOL..That's a no joke..the LR was aweful with that safari seat.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:24 PM

Thank you all for covering my arss but there will always be a pimple on the arss of society waiting to be popped, I am not offended. I hand out alot of crap and I also can take it too. Thanks again for covering my back.

Bob I have long legs and short arms and tried most positions. I like doggie style the best but that is a different topic.

Law wife you said it best so I will not have too. thank you.

Once this thing is made and sent to me I will post MY opinion on how it works for ME and will pass that info on to whom even thinks it worthy info for them.[X(]

Old 01-24-2007, 02:49 PM

LM, Please do. I have this issue myself and though the sun roof does provide an out I usually have to roll forward a bit too much in order to make it work for me.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Little Monster

I am a pretty big guy and find it difficult to see the signal light with out doing a contortion act with my neck. If anyone else has encountered this problem I have ordered one of these and will tell you how it works when it arrives.

http://www.lightinsight.com
LM...

This sounds like a pretty good solution for the new Chrysler '300' series owners who also happen to experiencethe exact same problem. Fortunately for me, my 5'2" wife does all of our driving, so she has no problem seeing the overhead stoplights, but I'm in the same boat as the rest of you guys. Name:  Stagelightsanimated.gif
Views: 25
Size:  9.0 KB

Quick Reply: Can't See Red Lights