PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

can sopme at least notify me?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Default can sopme at least notify me?!?!

When one of my posts are deleted? Sorry if you don't agree but when someone takes the time to do something unique on their ride and then takes the time to put a picture of it on here...I think posting that it doesn't look good and was applied by marker is RUDE. Was there another reason behind deleting my reply...which wasn't in bad taste BTW, all I said is that it was one of the rudest things I have ever seen on here.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Default RE: can sopme at least notify me?!?!

Ok you just been notified
Ihave no clue what you talking about
Dennis should no.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:06 AM

What is this (can sopme at least notify me?!?! )

Old 01-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

When one of my posts are deleted? Sorry if you don't agree but when someone takes the time to do something unique on their ride and then takes the time to put a picture of it on here...I think posting that it doesn't look good and was applied by marker is RUDE. Was there another reason behind deleting my reply...which wasn't in bad taste BTW, all I said is that it was one of the rudest things I have ever seen on here.
I honestly don't think it's rude to express your opinion, and I think if you call someone rude for doing so, that should not get deleted either. The guy didn't mean any harm by it, he just was saying hey it doesn't look that hot. I thought the purpose of a forum was to express your thoughts and opinions as long as they weren't vulger. I agree it wasn't that nice, but it was the guys opinion and he said it in a way that wasn't vulger at all. I just think that if we start deleting people's posts just because they don't like something or that they disagree with them like IK that it kinda defeats the purpose of having an open forum for people to expresstheir thoughts. I didn't even realize IK posted a response. This all just doesn't make sense to me. Now if you say "Hey Mike, we are just looking out for you and all your hard work" then I'd say "I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!" but still, I don't think it's right just because someone says that. I think he was just trying to say put another coat on or something to that affect. Anyway, someone please explain why that and IK's post would be deleted.

Old 01-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Administrator

who is deleting them? if one moderator feels that another moderator has made a comment that is improper, they should discuss it...unless a mod has gone off the deep end, there should not be a reason for a mod to remove another mod's posts.

Old 01-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

IK Apparently Dennis IS loosing his mind, and needs our support

Maybe Mark can post some wacky pics for Dennis to get him straight again

Old 01-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Patrick

who is deleting them? if one moderator feels that another moderator has made a comment that is improper, they should discuss it...unless a mod has gone off the deep end, there should not be a reason for a mod to remove another mod's posts.
Well, one of them was just an accident. Dennis was modifying his post and deleted mine apparently on accident in the process in response to welcoming GangstaGirl to the site.

Now the other one(s) were responses to my hub cap posting:

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_36519/tm.htm

07HummerH3 made a comment that he didn't care for what I did and it looked like I used a marker, and some people apparently took that is a rude insult. I took it as constructive critisizm. Now, what happened to his post is still a mystery. Apparently it dissappeared and he was upset because he thought we deleted it just for him expressing his opinion. That too may have just been a mistake. IF it was, somebody needs to apologize to him for doing so.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Administrator

i see...

either way, im sure that no one on this site removed anything as a shot at another moderator...ive erased posts by mistake, but if there was an arguement brewing, sometimes it helps to slow the thread in question down a bit.

on a side note, id like to see what those hubcaps look like zoomed out a bit?

Old 01-29-2007, 02:03 PM

but if one of us deleted it.
it would show in that post it would of have to been removed and we can not do that.

Old 01-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

That's one of the problems Mark. Apparently those deleted posts left no trace of them ever being deleted. It's probably another server issue. That's why we didn't know what the heck happened, so you have a very good point.

What's up with that Patrick?

AND, they look good zoomed out. Unfortunately I won't be home in the daylight to take a pic of it until Saturday, but on Sat, I'm going to take some new pics with the lights and so forth. Unfortunately it's going to the dealer tomorrow AGAIN lol. I hate to say it but, DAMN American Cars

Quick Reply: can sopme at least notify me?!?!