PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

call of duty 4

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 06:54 AM
Default RE: call of duty 4

( HUMMERGUY) Very well said. Hilljob i dont think we can link up being on 2 fifferent systems. I have ps3 and cd4 for ps3 but i dont have an account with sony. I have a xbox live account though.

If halo is your last weeks news you must be on mass effect? heard it was great, not there yet though.....

Old 12-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

Well, I'm on last 2 months news I just finished Half Life 2 Episodes 1 and 2, which was a little dissappointing because they each were under 3 hours. I'm waiting until my wife starts work next week to start playing BioShock again so I can play it on the plasma and in surround sound. Her and her brother bought me Guitar Hero 2 and 3, which I thought I wouldn't like and am now a little hooked on it. I haven't even finished the first level of COD 4 yet, on the ship, so that's another one I'll dive into once I get on the plasma. I'm saving the good stuff for next week. I haven't played Mass Effect yet because it's a pretty deep game, and next on my list is Assasin's Creed, which everybody and their mother has here at work.

After playing Burnout Paradise last night, I realized how awesome and addicting that game will be, so since it's winter and I usually don't do much, I'll probably try to finish all the above games because as I got hooked on Test Drive Unlimited, I'm sure I'll get hooked on Burnout Paradise. The open city thing is pretty awesome. I can't wait for the full version.

The last demo I tried was last night, and it was Frontlines: Fuel of War. THAT game is like COD mixed with Advanced Warfighter 2, but without commanding your troops. I was hooked.

So, you know what I'll be doing the next 4 months until the weather gets better ;-) I'll be on Live probably ever Saturday all day and sometimes on the weeknights.

My gamertag is "Old West Outlaw" if you guys want to add me.

Old 12-28-2007, 11:02 AM

the nice thing about sony is it is free.once you set up for online,just type in your info,if you get around to it let me know

Old 12-29-2007, 07:02 AM

HummerGuy (or should i say ols west outlaw) JUICY CREAM is awaiting acceptance of my friend request. (dont ask about mygametag name)

Hilljob im gonna look into this online sony thing. I think me and you need to team up on cod4

Old 12-29-2007, 10:14 AM

gamer tag: ToddAlmighty

Old 12-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Ok I just added you. I won't be on too much today though most likely.

Old 12-31-2007, 06:51 AM

HillJob you were right ps3 is free, man that kinda makes me mad i pay for xbox... but anyways im HILLBULLY on ps3, hit me up, but i need to get a mic I dont have one for ps3

Old 12-31-2007, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator

XB Live is $50 a year. When you divide it up montly, it comesto $4.17a month. That's one beer, a few cans of soda, Subway sandwich, etc. When you think about how easy XBOX Live is to use and what they offer, it's not all that much. I've had it since it first started 5 years ago, and the amount of fun I've had playing with my co-workers and friends is definitely worth more then the $4.17 a month it costs but that's my opinion.

You have almost 9 million XBOX Live users as compared to less then 1 million on PS3, so I'll stick with XBOX Live until the PS3 goes down more or has more users.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:17 AM

I'm always on Xbox Live my gamer tag is H3Driver add me to your freinds list if you want.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator

NOW you tell us

I used to be "Hummer Guy" but I got sick of hearing everybody call me "***" and "homo" while playing Gears of War, since it seems most people that play that online have the mentality of a slug. I'm still trying to figure out why so many people playing that game online are so violent................

Quick Reply: call of duty 4