PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying a hummer

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Default Buying a hummer

Hello first let me introduce my self, my name is josh im 18 turning 19, i was in a car accident and got a insurance payout of a few mil, ive been in love with the hummer since i was 6,so i wanna buy a hummer but i need input from people who own them so here are my general questions h2 sut) also im not planning on buying a hummer right away since im a new driver with in the next few years

1) what kind of mpg do you get?
2)how much a week, month do u spend on gas?
3)does your car get keyed from people who are jelous? reason im asking this is alot of people who own nice rides get their cars keyed.
4)is their some sort of security system to prevent keying and vandalism
5) what are some nice colors that stand out
6)what are the best features to get
7)how is the parking?
8) do u think the hummer is the safest vehicle due to its size?

if i think of more ill edit em in thanks for all your help

Old 05-28-2007, 03:11 AM
Default RE: Buying a hummer

ORIGINAL: knight54789

Hello first let me introduce my self, my name is josh im 18 turning 19, i was in a car accident and got a insurance payout of a few mil, ive been in love with the hummer since i was 6,so i wanna buy a hummer but i need input from people who own them so here are my general questions h2 sut) also im not planning on buying a hummer right away since im a new driver with in the next few years

3)does your car get keyed from people who are jelous? reason im asking this is alot of people who own nice rides get their cars keyed.
7)how is the parking?

Since you came into a few MIL, I don't know why mileage would even matter?? Anyways here goes..
1) CRAPPY
2) LOTS
3) Nope...Not YET!!!
4) Large Dog or Assault Weapon
5) BLACK
6) LUX
7) NP, Just park A MILE AWAY
8) Sure, Why Not!!

Old 05-28-2007, 05:27 AM

With a few mil.........................Why the questions

Old 05-28-2007, 06:34 AM

LOL

Old 05-28-2007, 09:33 AM

I want to be your very best friend here...and I'll be your personal H2 and body gaurd..I carry a gun, so no one will bother you or it..

First of all don't worry about the small details...so lets get started with a ride like this..

Inside;

Old 05-28-2007, 10:38 AM

yea the limo is very nice,i tried to get one for prom last year but it was booked, im asking the questions because i dont want to waste money, just because i got money doesnt mean i have to spend it, its very easy to spend all your money u gotta buy a house, car, trips ect adds up and when then money is gone im done since i can no longer work. thanks for the info so far can someone give me the pros and cons of a hummer too

Old 05-28-2007, 10:46 AM

I can't think of any cons with the H3.

Old 05-28-2007, 12:35 PM

I'll be your second best friend..what woman wouldn't want to get their hands on a mil...

Old 05-28-2007, 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: knight54789

7)how is the parking?

Sorry to hear about your accident, and you are smart by not wanting to blow your money, especially if you can no longer work. The Hummer has the same limitations as any other vehicle when it comes to vandalism and keying, and does seem to get some more "negative" attention in some areas, but overall is a great vehicle to own and drive. All colors look great, and the options you may want depend on your driving preferences. They are certainly safe, easy to drive and park, and the H3's generally get better mileage than an H2. Good luck!

Old 05-29-2007, 04:19 PM

how do they handle on road i heard some bad things

Quick Reply: Buying a hummer