PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buncha Questions for Everyone (H3)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Smile Buncha Questions for Everyone (H3)

I would first like to exchange my front chrome grille with a body color black grille: http://gmaccessoriesstore.com/grille...th=426_660_663

Second I would like to get nice grille inserts from grill craft or a high quality grille insert company: http://www.wooddashexperts.com/custo...t=37304&page=1

I may want to clear out my yellow headlights and convert all front headlights/fog lights to HID, any suggestions on a good HID company, any suggestions on how to clear the orange corners?

I may want to tint a part of my tail lights, I photoshoped this to see how it would look: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...erRearTint.jpg

I also like the projector headlights for the H3 but they are almost a grand, anywhere with better pricing?

Whats a good website for h3 accessories?

If you have done the previous mods can you please post a picture of it on your vehicle, if you have any information for the following products or better products and/or better prices please post, thank you!

Old 05-20-2009, 06:13 PM

10 views so far, no opinions?

Old 05-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

Here's an opinion.

You can buy clear turn signal lamps on ebay and swap out your orange ones.

If you use your truck for what it was designed and marketed for.... ie. off road, the grill inserts are garbage because they will booger up with all kinds of crap and reduce airflow to the radiator and AC condenser.

HIDs do not work well on the H3 because the design of the reflectors is crappy at best, and IMHO you'd be pissing $$ away on that idea. Get some good quality extremely brite halogens and call it done.

There are pleanty of sites selling H3 parts, search them out. http://www.gstyle4u.com/ is a sponsor here, check it out.

Instead of GMaccessories store, try GMpartshouse.com.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:34 PM

Thank you Doc

Old 05-20-2009, 10:04 PM

Grillecraft for the inserts - no one has better quality -- they're available through many vendors, probably Gstyle.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:45 PM

Went through Gstyle for my Brush Guard, Roof racks, and plan for lights through them. They are excellent to work through and every helpful. Definitely recommend!

Old 05-21-2009, 03:07 AM

"I would first like to exchange my front chrome grille with a body color black grille"

Check ebay for this, also the best I've seen on normal aftermaket sites is around $250

"Second I would like to get nice grille inserts from grill craft or a high quality grille insert company"

This is bling IMO so I haven't looked @ prices

"I may want to clear out my yellow headlights and convert all front headlights/fog lights to HID, any suggestions on a good HID company, any suggestions on how to clear the orange corners?"

Like Doc posted there are numerous places selling pretinted regular & LED ones or you can buy the tint paint which others here have done & recommend

"I may want to tint a part of my tail lights, I photoshoped this to see how it would look"

See above

"I also like the projector headlights for the H3 but they are almost a grand, anywhere with better pricing?"

Can't help on this

"Whats a good website for h3 accessories?"

I've been looking since I got mine (H3T) in Jan & the choices seem kinda slim, new stuff pops up but very slowly, I would reccomend supporting sponsors of this site & other hummer forums as we're not a very popular market

ps also search other Hummer forums, sometimes stuff does'nt make it's way around to all of them I regularly view 4-5 but only post on here & 2 others

Last edited by JGBB04; 05-21-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:00 PM

So far, through my internet searches, gstyle seems to be the most expensive on every product they supply LOL...they don't cut breaks for sponsored sites?

ps. they're color matched grille is 425.00, I can't even find another price near that... every other site is around 300

Last edited by JRoberts1987; 05-21-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:37 PM

I have a body color black grille sitting on the floor of my office that would be perfect for you. $240 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=15230

Old 05-21-2009, 09:51 PM

LOL saw you on craigslist and msg'd you. Will I have any fitment issues considering your hummer is an 06 and mine is an 09, if not then you have yourself a deal.

Quick Reply: Buncha Questions for Everyone (H3)