PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand New H3 Unichip for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Default Brand New H3 Unichip for Sale

Brand new Unichip Performance Computer Module (part# 3020011), still factory sealed in box. Originallyinstalled on 2006 Hummer H3 3.5L I-5, but could never get the truck started after it was installed (seems like there were others with the same issue, according to Unichip ~15% experienced problems like this). So the original Unichip was never used. Anyway, sent it back to Unichip in Oregonfor diagnostic and received a brand new one (after 3 months). According to Unichip, it was a wiring harness issue which they resolved. Anyway, I just don't want to mess with itanymore, plus wife and I are selling the H3 for something more economical. Unichip mapped for 87 & 91 octane with K&N Cold Air Intake (K&N #57-3043). Purchaser's responsibility to verify application prior to purchase, please refer to Unichip website www.unichip.us for further details and applications. Cost new $800, selling at $550 or firstBest Offer. Email ushia@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks-James