PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BLACK locking fuel door?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Default RE: BLACK locking fuel door?

ORIGINAL: ghoticov

Thanks for the info. You can buy just about anything in that Billet Black, can't you? LOL

I really dig the H2 SHORTY ANTENNA, our antenna hits our garage door so I may have to get one of these. [&:]
Just let you know if you buy anything from G-STYLE you get 10%off just have to call on the phone and tell Big C your from the forum

Old 05-24-2007, 05:22 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Thanks guys! I LOVE the Black Chrome Fuel door....Paige, not so much. She wants something that blends with the paint and doesn't stick out. The black chrome one matches our wheels though.

I was able to find this one though:
http://www.teakatoys.com/H2_SUT_Lock...-5302-5034.htm

But DAYUM it's expensive! [:@]
While Teaka has some cool stuff it is terribly over priced .. if you find something on their site you like, go look for it somewhere else and save yourself a bundle! They had my brush guard listed for $699.99 and I was able to buythe samethingon ebay for $279.99 ... In fact .. I have yet to see them having the better price on ANYTHING ... good stuff, poor vendor .. I'd stay away from em!
I searched eBay but didn't find anything yet like the one on the Teaka site. I really dig that one. I also like the one you have but I think the "screws" will stand out and we want something that is all black. Maybe I can talk Paige into getting the Black Chrome one.

Old 05-24-2007, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

Thanks for the info. You can buy just about anything in that Billet Black, can't you? LOL

I really dig the H2 SHORTY ANTENNA, our antenna hits our garage door so I may have to get one of these. [&:]
Just let you know if you buy anything from G-STYLE you get 10%off just have to call on the phone and tell Big C your from the forum
Sweet, I will do that. I need to get that antenna, it scares the **** out of me everytime I pull in the garage. It could be the fact that the roof rack clears the top of the garage by maybe 1/2". [:@] I get kinda jittery pulling in.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:10 PM

Better be careful parking in a parking garage

Old 05-24-2007, 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

Better be careful parking in a parking garage
Why is that? Hell, I can't even FIT in most parking garages around here.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:40 PM

Thanks guys! I LOVE the Black Chrome Fuel door....Paige, not so much. She wants something that blends with the paint and doesn't stick out. The black chrome one matches our wheels though.

While Teaka has some cool stuff it is terribly over priced .. if you find something on their site you like, go look for it somewhere else and save yourself a bundle! They had my brush guard listed for $699.99 and I was able to buythe samethingon ebay for $279.99 ... In fact .. I have yet to see them having the better price on ANYTHING ... good stuff, poor vendor .. I'd stay away from em!
I searched eBay but didn't find anything yet like the one on the Teaka site. I really dig that one. I also like the one you have but I think the "screws" will stand out and we want something that is all black. Maybe I can talk Paige into getting the Black Chrome one.
What screws? There are novisible screws or bolts on my brushguard. Mine is all black powder coat, no stainless stuff here .. looks too much like chrome andhomie here don't care for that! :-)

Old 05-25-2007, 02:21 AM

Still NO BIDS on that SWEET, SWEET Black Chrome one!!Name:  wink.gif
Views: 126
Size:  593 Bytes

Old 05-25-2007, 06:20 AM

What screws? There are novisible screws or bolts on my brushguard. Mine is all black powder coat, no stainless stuff here .. looks too much like chrome andhomie here don't care for that! :-)
Doh! I misread your post. I didn't mean the screws on your brushguard, I meant the screws on the black fuel door. There is one that had "screws" (the typical Hummer look) and we want one that blends in with the body of the truck. Although, I really like the black chrome one.....Paige doesn't. Guess who wins?

Old 05-26-2007, 06:32 PM

Let me see if i can get a photo of my locking gas cover, its chrome with a yellow insert to match the vehicles color

Old 06-01-2007, 09:22 PM

I got mine on www.hummerpartsclub.com I love it.

Quick Reply: BLACK locking fuel door?