PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

before / after....

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Default before / after....

Hey HF,

When I first posted my picture of my 2006 H3 a lot of you said get some stuff put on it!!! Well, thanks to the guys below I finally added some really cool S#!T and boy did it really change the look of my H3!! Here's what I added:

- Black aries Brush Guard, Black aries side steps - courtesy of G-STYLE-HUMMER ACCESSORIES
- Black front marker lights bezels, black locking fuel door, hummer letters - courtesy of STALLION CUSTOMS
- Front chrome billet grill, black tail light guards - courtesy of HUMMER PARTS DIRECT
- Torsion Bar Adjustment, and LT315 75R16 MT/R GOODYEAR WRANGLERS with Dura Wall Puncture Resistence Technology - courtesy of a good friend who works as a mechanic at Goodyear Tires

I did all the installs myself the front brush guard was a bitch to install, actually it was quite easy just not as easy as I thought it would be.

Here's the BEFORE pic:

and the AFTER pics:

I'm still looking into getting a light bar and rims but everything next will be for the interior or under the hood

Aloha!

Old 07-17-2006, 02:08 AM
Default RE: before / after....

nothing like rubbing our noses in it!! It's bad enough you get to drive an H3 in HAWAII...now you gotta make your H3 awesome looking to drive in Hawaii....thats just wrong

Great Job Marc...awesome looking H3!!!!!!!

BTW.... Do yourself a favor and ROTATE Those tires!! I had two sets of Goodyear mt and they are a great tire but wear kinda fast, rotating them regularly will get a few thousand more out of them. Once you get about 1/8" tread..THROW THEM OUT, whatever rubber compound they use heats up real fast when you get low on tread. I had 1/8 left and thought I was good for a few hundred more miles, the front left blew out on me on the Turnpike doing 85...real bad situation. Goodyear did warrenty me a new set of tires but I had to pay to get the poop cleaned off of the front seat

Old 07-17-2006, 02:43 AM

Looks great!

Old 07-17-2006, 03:47 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

nothing like rubbing our noses in it!! It's bad enough you get to drive an H3 in HAWAII...now you gotta make your H3 awesome looking to drive in Hawaii....thats just wrong

Great Job Marc...awesome looking H3!!!!!!!

BTW.... Do yourself a favor and ROTATE Those tires!! I had two sets of Goodyear mt and they are a great tire but wear kinda fast, rotating them regularly will get a few thousand more out of them. Once you get about 1/8" tread..THROW THEM OUT, whatever rubber compound they use heats up real fast when you get low on tread. I had 1/8 left and thought I was good for a few hundred more miles, the front left blew out on me on the Turnpike doing 85...real bad situation. Goodyear did warrenty me a new set of tires but I had to pay to get the poop cleaned off of the front seat

Hey importkiller what the heck you doing going 85 on the turnpike?!! A month before buying the H3 I got into a big accident myself with my Ford Expedition, it was raining hard and there was about 3 inches of water on the freeway and I hydroplaned then went straight into a jeep cherokee - thank God no one was hurt.

With the H3 I drive super slow on the freeway now but I will definetly follow your advice and rotate those tires. Thanks again bro.

Marc

Old 07-17-2006, 03:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Fireman

Looks great!
Thanks!!

Old 07-17-2006, 05:32 AM

Nice PERSONALIZATION

Looks Sharp!!

Old 07-17-2006, 06:12 AM

Looks good, big difference from before and after.

Old 07-17-2006, 09:52 AM

Wow looks great big differance[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-17-2006, 09:55 AM

importkiller i did not want to say it but the Billet side marker is not straight

Old 07-17-2006, 11:06 AM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

importkiller i did not want to say it but the Billet side marker is not straight
You ain't right

Quick Reply: before / after....