PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bawhahaha

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Old 10-14-2009, 12:37 AM

too bad it's not in english, I wish they compared the H3 to that garbage than the H2

Old 10-14-2009, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by 2wheelmonster
that garbage

Watch a hummer get stuck in this video, and Niva going past in several spots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V367wDRfb-A

Niva's angle of attack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhZO3pzX_XY

Bottom line, hummer is iffy for off road, it doesn't go everywhere. Niva does go everywhere, and it is build tougher than hummer. For all practical purposes, hummer is just a big soccer mom SUV. I'd take Niva to any off road conditions and bet any money it will go further than hummer. Hummer will need a tow from Niva!

Is a piece of poop though? No! Cars made in 1970s are still driving around with minimal maintenance. It comes with 27 piece tool kit, and that's enough to fix almost anything that breaks. Hummer will need to go for dealer service.

These are very popular in Canada, Italy, Argentina, Africa, China and other countries with tough off road conditions that require an off roader that can handle the terrain.

Get a Niva for off road, keep the hummer for groceries. Tovarish Troll, signing out!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

You been smokin crack? The guy behind the wheel in the 3 doesn't know WTF he is doing. Never saw him get stuck, just loose traction.

Later.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:48 PM

that niva b.s. is something you would pull out of the hummers grill and tire treads. like the motto says LIKE NOTHING ELSE!

Old 10-23-2009, 03:43 AM
Default huh

the reality is that you can get stuck in any vehicle in any condition, everyone has a preference for different types of vehicles, I bet if someone put the niva on a hummer course it might not make it because I know hummer courses really push the hummer to it's capabilitites, I don't know of any niva courses around????

Old 10-23-2009, 03:46 AM

after watching the youtube video again, I'd like to compare the niva to the chevette, because they are both unappealling and are for only a certain type of person