PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

BAN musthum NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator
Default BAN musthum NOW!

NOW you guys still want to be Mark's Buddy? Look at the Useless Posts!! He spammed about 20 of them. I'm cleanign them up now!

Old 08-16-2007, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: BAN musthum NOW!

So, you guys REALLY think this is a MATURE way to handle things, by posting 20 threads about how Patrick sucks and talking about him. This is EXACTLY what I was talking about in my DIK post, about associating yourselves with people like this. Pick and choose your friends wisely.[:@]

Old 08-16-2007, 08:27 AM

Mature? No .. but then again I ended up having to get on one of our members too and get him to quit adding fuel to the fire .... Not sure what Mark's problem is here but this is childish at best!

Old 08-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

It sure is. This just goes to show that Mark was the one feeding information to Dennis just as everybody thought. Immature people also lie.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:42 AM
Administrator

i expected this from mark, as soon as i saw the thread on e-c-l...

Old 08-16-2007, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Doesn't he work? I mean I have an excuse to be here, because I can work and be here at the same time, but this is just the most rediculous thing, first Dennis, now Mark, acting like children? If it wasn't for the fact I actually talked to Dennis on the phone once, I would have thought he was a teenager.

I hope all of you Mods that are left look at all of this and take a look at the kind of people you want to be associated with. Are these the kind of immature friends you want? I'm all of your friends obviously, but just don't get TOO close to people like this. They will **** on you the first chance they get.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Administrator

i think that mark is around my age, maybe a little younger. before you guys were around, mark used to post his typical retarded posts, about how he was leaving and never coming back...about he was depressed and was leaving the forum. i thought that dennis told me at that point that marks parents were dead...

Old 08-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Well, Mark's mother is a true story. There are even news articles about how she was mistreated at a retirement home. There was even a tv news report about it, so all of that is true.

Now considering most of us are all the same age on here, you, me, Nick, Mike, etc. what does that tell you about how mature he is? I mean I'm a goofball I admit, but at least I wouldn't do stupid crap like this, even if I was pissed.

If we were as immature as that, we would have already went to the new site and started trouble, but we are better then that and don't need to do that to show people who we really are.