PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bad karma?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Default bad karma?

Ive owned my H3 since September/ 06. Since then, Ive had a taxi cab turn right in front of me as if he didnt see me - hello new front bumper. Ive had my passenger window broken - hummer hate crime?. And as recent as last week, I had someone back into my baby while I was leaving a mall parking lot- soon to be - new rear bumper, scratch fix.

Now Ive been driving for over 8 years now,I know im young, butIm alsovery competent too. This is the 4th vehicle ive owned, my priors included a dodge spirit, nissan maxima, and a lexus rx300.But this is the first vehicle ive every been involved in accidents with (although each time very, very minor).

I guess my question to you guys is, Is God trying to tell me something? Or does this H3 have mysterious powers that attract morons? Im starting to feel like my H3 is the new center of gravity, and all must fall onto it - physics anyone? lol.

And believe it or not, my insurance is holding me liable for my own damages to my H3 because each time a witness couldnt be found. Talk about bad Karma.

Old 05-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Default RE: bad karma?

ORIGINAL: haansel82

Ive owned my H3 since September/ 06. Since then, Ive had a taxi cab turn right in front of me as if he didnt see me - hello new front bumper. Ive had my passenger window broken - hummer hate crime?. And as recent as last week, I had someone back into my baby while I was leaving a mall parking lot- soon to be - new rear bumper, scratch fix.

Now Ive been driving for over 8 years now,I know im young, butIm alsovery competent too. This is the 4th vehicle ive owned, my priors included a dodge spirit, nissan maxima, and a lexus rx300.But this is the first vehicle ive every been involved in accidents with (although each time very, very minor).

I guess my question to you guys is, Is God trying to tell me something? Or does this H3 have mysterious powers that attract morons? Im starting to feel like my H3 is the new center of gravity, and all must fall onto it - physics anyone? lol.

And believe it or not, my insurance is holding me liable for my own damages to my H3 because each time a witness couldnt be found. Talk about bad Karma.
I doubt God is trying to tell you something (He probably loves Hummers anyway), and it's possible it's bad karma, but it's more than likely just life. The big thing is, it seems that quality of the drivers out there in general is much poorer than in previous years. All you need to do is look at insurance company automobile claims to see than the number of "reported" accidents is dramtically higher than it has been. This means, that regardless of what you are driving today, you are more likely to be involved in a fender bender of some sort, than when you first started driving. It sticks about your insurance company giving you the shaft[:'(], but at least be glad you weren't hurt, and that you are driving a safe vehicle! Good luck, and stay positive!