PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ARIZONA Meet-n-Greet

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 09:04 PM
Default ARIZONA Meet-n-Greet

Any Arizona members out there want to have an Arizona Hummer Meet-n-Greet? post up & let me know where you are located & if there's some interest, I'll get one going. Thnaks to everyone.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

That's a nice clever way to farm members for your new forum now isn't it....

Old 08-17-2011, 09:17 PM

Wow, when did it become a crime to be a member of & to post in multiple forums?

Old 08-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator

Just calling a spade a spade..... you've haven't given two ****s about this forum until you got your lofty promotion, it's dying a horrible death, and now suddenly you're here trying to organize a meet and greet....

Old 08-17-2011, 09:26 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about. Are we living in America - the home of the free & the brave?

Old 08-17-2011, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bigunit
Wow, when did it become a crime to be a member of & to post in multiple forums?
Seeing as though you are NOT JUST "a member" over there. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the headline and who posted it so I did a little searching becasuse I'm a member of multiple forums and I looked (all over) and not a single mention of this "ARIZONA Meet-n-Greet" on any other HUMMER forum..... Postings like this are usually cut and past if posed on multiple HUMMER forums.....but nothing anywhere else.....Hmmmmm. I'll let the other forum members here decide for themselves what kind of person you are.

I personally think this: "Hmmm sounds like member poaching, looks like member poaching, tastes like member poaching..... MUST BE MEMBER POACHING! WOW, you have no qualms about doing it right out in the open, then get caught and use the "America - the home of the free & the brave". You have sunk to an all time new low here Unit!"

Big *****, what is your "official title" again "the emperors' best boy???

Last edited by TAINTER; 08-17-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

I find it very fun that if he gets interest he'll get one going....

yet it was posted on his site well over 2 months ago.... what, no interest there either?

I give you a D-.... I think you can do much better... I will add that unlike your other little pet project that is failing miserably.... this forum is for profit, and your attempts to steal members will not go unreported to the administrator.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:16 PM

I also am involved with a Hummer Christmas toy drive that is open to any Hummer owner regardless of forum membership. Last year members from 4 differnt Hummer forums participated in this event. When has any Hummer-related event, trail ride or meet-n-greet been restricted to members of any particular forum. Are you now going to tell the members here that they can't particpate in a Hummer-related event where members of another forum may be present and participate? Wow, talk about cencorship!

TAINter aren't you the author/Op of a thread on that other forum that you hate so much to get members from that other forum to your Drummond Island trail event:

Don't hotlink to another forum

Pot calling the kettle black gentlemen? I suspect you will edit or modify this post too! Oh well...

Last edited by Muddydawg75; 08-17-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Removed hotlink to Members Forum
Old 08-17-2011, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bigunit
TAINter aren't you the author/Op of a thread on that other forum that you hate so much to get members from that other forum to your Drummond Island trail event:

Don't hotlink to another forum

Pot calling the kettle black gentlemen? I suspect you will edit or modify this post too! Oh well...
Oh no you did-ent call me out!

3 points I will make to you Big *****:

1. The Drummond Run was set up waaaay before the "name change" and other issues (Drummond Island Dates Started by MUTAINT‎, 02-18-2011 12:28 AM). So it is NO WHERE NEAR close to the same thing. You are the pot and the kettle ain't this guy! I sent out PMs to every one of the members here that wheel in our area about the Drummond trip and other wheeling trips. I also have a list of emails I recieved from PMs here that I "invite" on our wheeling adventures. Did/Do you do that? NO! Like I posted before you didn't care about this forum until the other forum SH/T hit the fan!
I have been posting here for a long time (ask the members who dislike me!) YES, CHO was my favorite forum before the "incident". Just like HummerX use to be before CHO was even born.

2. I have never said I hate the other forum, I HATE the name, I STILL check in at least once per day and STILL participate in forum discussions there almost every day. As a moderator over there I'm sure you can check that out an verify it in the "secret moderator chat room" that every forum has.

3. I am NOT a Moderator here or there, unlike yourself. By the way there is a post about the gift thingy over there but not here???? If you are "really" just trying to meet fellow HUMMER owners in AZ why didn't you or your wife post it over here also? You didn't post here for a year then the SH/T hit the fan over there, posting is down over there, and all of a sudden you are back here with a "friendly" (devious) Meet-N-Greet??? Hmmm....Your only 2 posts here other than buy/sell and the "howdy" thread are to members of both forums saying HELLO and welcome over here (It's looks like you are saying "why ya over here? I'm watching you.").....Hmmmmm..... What New members here have you said Hello or Welcome to that are not members of another forum???? Hmmmmmmm...... (He must have read this post then posted the toys gift thiny Save the date 12/10/11 - Tucson Stuff the Hummers Christmas Toy Drive @ 11:45pm today).

Makes ya think don't it? To think, I thought you where a smarter man than that. Guess they didn't teach ya how to cover your tracks or at least set up a repore before POACHING! A new low Big Ballz, a new all time low.

Smells like Poaching, looks like poaching, tastes like poaching, Never denies Poaching... MUST BE POACHING!

SORRY to HF forum members for this long and drawn out post/thread. You know me by now and you know that I speak my mind about pretty much everything (I don't have that switch that says "don't type that" inside of my melon). I just want you to know who you are dealing with and there is a hidden agenda behind this post.
HF members; Do what you will, can't stop anyone from meeting the devils assistant but I can inform them of who he is before the meeting!

Last edited by TAINTER; 08-17-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: edited to post up about the toys gift thingy time and date.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:53 PM

I half expected to read something about "Kool-ail" somewhere in this thread...

Quick Reply: ARIZONA Meet-n-Greet