PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Run 305/70/16 Duratracs?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hectour
Dude I've been with this site for a week and you are the most annoying member here. everything of yours is bigger better and cooler.
Sounds like you are just jumping on the band wagon. What exactly, do I brag about being bigger, better, and cooler? Exactly?

Originally Posted by H3DONIST
Pot...meet Kettle.

Didn't you sell/total your H3 after drowning it? Why are you still here pissing people off?

Time for you to go make some new friends on the F-250 forums.
Since I dont have a hummer right now I must move to another forum?

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Come on! I gave you one chance, now I'm throwing out a second chance. Just drop it and move on. There is NO third strike. Plese, drop it and move on.

Sorry to the OP! 305/75R16s no matter what the brand are an upgrade over the stock Base/Adventure/OffRoad tires. The wider and taller(base only) tires will provide better cornering, ride and a beefier look!
Oooh no... you wont give me a third chance? Oooooes noooooooes what ever will I do? I'm so skeered over here on the other end of the computer

Old 10-08-2010, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
Since I dont have a hummer right now I must move to another forum?
Yes.

Please.

Today.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Banned

Sir, Yes Sir! *salutes*

Wronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:44 PM

WOW, I came in at just the right time. Now can we get back to the tire talk or do u guys want to braid each others hair. Arguing over the internet is like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win, your still retarded... . I got that in a fortune cookie

Now Do the 305/70-16 rub anywhere? I am going to need new tires soon and do a lot of offroadin on an ATV and have had my H3 offroading a few times and love the way it handles and so does the wifey. Since I bought it for her to play with, I am going to set it up for me to play also. Which is the best tire that everyone likes? I really like the Duro trac for the tread and sidewall protection but dont likey the price.

Thanks and great site with great info.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Mine rub at full lock a little on the sway bar.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Default Finally...

A post on this thread that is not to support or discredit ones interent ego...

Tewfiddy, I think you will be happy with 285s if it is still an on and off road vehicle. I am in the same boat( also an ATV offroader), but like to get the H3 a workout. We got over 46K on the original Goodyear RTS's and it is my wifes daily though right now, but even she wants to have the fun of owning a Hummer and wants a more agressive tire. I like Duratracs but they are pricey...lead dog for us right now is the Cooper STs, I would snag up General Grabber AT2s if I could find them but they have been backordered for months, the best value ever in a tire IMO....saw some Hankooks DTs in 285s this weekend and they look great, pricey though.

I know tires are beat to death on this forum, but it sure beats reading 3 pages of ego daycare.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:33 AM

Thanks H3inPA and 3Hummers. I think The 285's might be the better choice for me and what I need. I dont need it rubbing and I want to keep the stock rims. I like the Dura Tracs and the Others you mentioned. I will have to way them all out when I have to make the decision. I want good side wall traction also, so that will be a factor. I'm in Southern Ohio, near Cincinnati so I do a lot of 4 wheeling all year around. We wheel in creek beds around here and go to the Mountains in Kentucky.

I pulled my 16 foot, 1500LB dual axel trailer with 2 Polaris Sportsmans on it and it pulled great and got great gas mileage. I dont want to ruin that.

Thanks for the info and help