PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any H3 owners in Prescott or Phoenix area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 04:10 AM
Default Any H3 owners in Prescott or Phoenix area?

Looking for fellow H3 owner to off road with.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:13 PM

wish you were talking about Prescott, Arkansas

I need someone to off-road with too

Old 04-04-2010, 11:37 PM

I'm just 45 mins south of Presscott, AR. in Magnolia. Where are you off roading at?

Old 04-05-2010, 07:45 AM

Benton

I don't have many places to go, at least by myself. There's some places I'd like to try but I might get stuck and don't want to be alone. Right now I go driving a lot around the Saline River, it's low right now and a lot of the river bed is opened up.

What places are there around Magnolia?

Old 04-05-2010, 09:15 PM

we have a lot of places to go on the ATV's. Most of the jeep/hummer trails are deer camp roads, Oilfield rods, high lines and gas lines. I too have been hesitant about jumping off in some places due to no winch yet and nobody ridin with me... I have taken a few chances on some deer camp rds and mudholes. Got stuck buried up in one and had to walk about three miles to get a guy with a tractor to come help me. Found out a tree skidder had been buried up in the hole. I never had a chance. Sunk up to the fenders before I had a clue it didn't have a bottom... I am hosting a big ATV ride mid may. I have a 40 bunk deer camp with showers, toilets, cooks and we eat like kings all weekend. You got a 4-wheeler? You could bring the hummer but won't be able to go everywhere the ATV's go...

Old 04-06-2010, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by slumlord
we have a lot of places to go on the ATV's. Most of the jeep/hummer trails are deer camp roads, Oilfield rods, high lines and gas lines. I too have been hesitant about jumping off in some places due to no winch yet and nobody ridin with me... I have taken a few chances on some deer camp rds and mudholes. Got stuck buried up in one and had to walk about three miles to get a guy with a tractor to come help me. Found out a tree skidder had been buried up in the hole. I never had a chance. Sunk up to the fenders before I had a clue it didn't have a bottom... I am hosting a big ATV ride mid may. I have a 40 bunk deer camp with showers, toilets, cooks and we eat like kings all weekend. You got a 4-wheeler? You could bring the hummer but won't be able to go everywhere the ATV's go...
no atv

There's a lot of old logging and deer camp roads west of Arkadelphia(Graysonia, ) I would drive with friends on in 2 wheel drive suv's. Had to skip some of the side paths because of the rough terrain, but now that I have my H3 I'll have to try them out. I don't know all the hunting season dates. Is there anything still going on? cause I don't want to **** off any hunters out in the middle of nowhere

Old 04-06-2010, 09:27 PM

Yes, for sure, wait till after April! Turkey season starts in a week and all the hunters are out listening right now. Starting in May you can have it all to your self.... If you have any buddies with ATV's tell them about my ride. Here is a link to some pics from part of last years ride before I dropped my camera in the water. and the second link is to the ATV site where i'm a moderator.

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/v...view=slideshow

http://www.brutecentral.com/forums/s...e-event-5.html