PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another mod - hub caps

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator
Default Another mod - hub caps

I did this a few weeks ago but haven't taken a pic yet. It looks better in person:

Old 01-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Default RE: Another mod - hub caps

Yeah I like it..nice touch

Old 01-28-2007, 06:23 PM

looks good must of took some time and a very steady hand

Old 01-28-2007, 06:52 PM

Looke good Mike. Is the color darker than your truck?

Old 01-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 07HummerH3

Sorry, not a fan of this. It looks like you colored it in with a red pen. Just my $0.02
Yeah I know. I have to give it another coat. I used red nail polish, but some strong enamel stuff. I basically let it drip in the cracks and it works its way through the crevaces. It looks alot better when a camera isn't right up on it believe me. That one is the bad one. The others look nice but I couldnt get a pic of them in my garage.

To the others, thanks

Old 01-28-2007, 08:22 PM

I kinda like it too Mikey ...more pics when you get a chance...while I am an advocate of freedom of speech and the ability to voice one's opinions, I am also an advocate ofnice manners. [sm=boosign.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

I kinda like it too Mikey ...more pics when you get a chance...while I am an advocate of freedom of speech and the ability to voice one's opinions, I am also an advocate ofnice manners. [sm=boosign.gif]

I must have ruffled some feathers, because Dennis has now completely removed my post. So much for voicing one's opinion.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

I don't get the bad manners comment lol. I guess I'm a little dense. Are you talking about 07HummerH3's comments? Everybody has the right to their opinions so it doesn't bother me at all.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:19 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I don't get the bad manners comment lol. I guess I'm a little dense. Are you talking about 07HummerH3's comments? Everybody has the right to their opinions so it doesn't bother me at all.
I meant no disrespect to you HummerGuy, I just didn't care forthe modification- as you obviously understand. For the other issues withan unmentionedModerator, I'll take it up with him privately.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Well, before this get's out of hand, I respect everybody's opinions, so I'm not sure what's going on. I have no problem with it. I don't care if someone come's up and say "those KITT lights are the dumbest things I have ever seen." or "That nail polish you used belongs on a woman, not a Hummer" That's just everybody's opinion. I have no problems don't worry. I'm a little confused myself to be honest []

Can someone please tell us what's going on, or are we both just dense? I understand how you guys feel, but I think expressing your opinions on whether you like or dislike something is no big deal.I mean no disrespect to my friends on here, but I think it's a little too hard to take somebody saying they don't like it. Thanks for sticking up for me though. I just don't think it was out of line to express your opinion.

Sometimes I REALLY dislike this online stuff, because text can't represent someone's tone of thought. This is one of those times...

Quick Reply: Another mod - hub caps