PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

air suspension

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Default air suspension

03 h2, drivers side keeps dropping about 4 inches or so after i park it. this takes place over a period of hours. Then drive it and it levels off to where it should be. How do I determine if it is the air level sensor or a leak in the bags. Dont know a lot about this stuff so thank you if you can help me out.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Default Air Suspension

Your bags might be getting dry rot and leaking. I never heard of just one side dropping though. You can check for leaks by spraying the bags while they are up and look for leaks. Its an easy fix with new bags but you might not like the price. If you search Ebay you might find a deal like I did. I got two bags and a double compressor for $140.00 free shipping.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by ingydrummer
Your bags might be getting dry rot and leaking. I never heard of just one side dropping though. You can check for leaks by spraying the bags while they are up and look for leaks. Its an easy fix with new bags but you might not like the price. If you search Ebay you might find a deal like I did. I got two bags and a double compressor for $140.00 free shipping.
Nice!
Offtopic:
Hopefully i buy H2 products from either teakatoys or amazon soon but i was having doubts as to whether non-official GM sites would carry cheaper quality products. I would sure hate to waste 140 dollars on a couple airbags and compressor.

I was having problems with my leveling in the front passenger side of my vehicle and checked my sensor which was the main problem.

Old 06-09-2012, 02:24 AM

04 H2, I had same issue a few months ago. Right rear sag and left somewhat due to auto leveling I guess. Brought H2 to the shop nearby my house have them spray and found a bubble. I went to GM parts online site to buy both right and left around $130 a piece. Brought the bags to the shop. One hour job to replace at the shop. Problem fixed.

Old 06-09-2012, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by hanama605
04 H2, I had same issue a few months ago. Right rear sag and left somewhat due to auto leveling I guess. Brought H2 to the shop nearby my house have them spray and found a bubble. I went to GM parts online site to buy both right and left around $130 a piece. Brought the bags to the shop. One hour job to replace at the shop. Problem fixed.
Nice! hopefully the durability works out for you aswell!

Old 06-09-2012, 10:49 PM

Hey thanks guys for the help. I ordered a new bag from gm. Yesterday I turned the air up and the truck raised up to its max height. Tonight I checked it and it is still up. Does that make sense? Wondering if it is sensor. Gonna put the new bag on anyway. thanks again