PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Add Hood Handles or buy a new Louver with Handles??

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Default Add Hood Handles or buy a new Louver with Handles??

As the subject says, I'm wanting to add some handles to my H3. I currently have the chrome louver on it and was wondering if it's easier/cheaper to add handles to my existing or get a new louver?? I see handles by themselves on Ebay for around $150 and I see the entire setup with louver for the same price. Any experience with this?? Thanks!

Old 12-29-2011, 09:50 AM

I added to my existing louver. When I had to have the louver replaced under warranty due to fading they took off my old handles and handed them back to me so I re attached them again to the new louver.

You will love the look of the handles. Good luck.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kshummer
As the subject says, I'm wanting to add some handles to my H3. I currently have the chrome louver on it and was wondering if it's easier/cheaper to add handles to my existing or get a new louver?? I see handles by themselves on Ebay for around $150 and I see the entire setup with louver for the same price. Any experience with this?? Thanks!
You get what you pay for.

The chrome louver w/ handles is a "stick on" over the top of your existing louver from what I can tell (based upon the ones I have seen), not the actual louver itself. So I'm thinkin a stick on over the top of what you already have ain't gonna be the best idea.