PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2nd Guessing myself.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 05:42 PM
Default 2nd Guessing myself.

So let me ask you this. If you buy a new Hummer and the next day or so when you get it home you aren't happy with your first choice... is there anyway to trade it for another one? I guess I'm asking if thereisany amount of timefor a grace period? I might be second guessing my decision to not get the adventure package.

[sm=headbang.gif]

[sm=sigh.gif]

[sm=proof.gif]

Old 03-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Default RE: 2nd Guessing myself.

My dealer's paperwork gave us two or possibly three days to exchange ours for any other vehicle on their lot. Now if you want something they don't have on site it might get a bit stickier and it would depend on whether or not you had any such thing on the paperwork. Can't hurt to call your salesman and ask though.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:15 PM

i think our paperwork said 3 days also

Old 03-26-2007, 06:23 PM

Unless you offroad it you will not notice the difference. Does your dealership have a test track in the back? Take a non-adventure H3 and then an Adventure H3 on it. You drive it and see if you can tell. If you don't want to offroad it don't worry about it.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:31 PM

I just traded my 06 adventure in so I can tell the difference right off the bat. The ride is completely different to me. It's a lot stiffer and feels pretty bad when I hit those speed bumps doing the same old 20MPH as before. I'll need to call my salesmen. Thanks for the information guys.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:35 PM

wow
our 06 w/ adv. rode stiffer than our 07 non adv.
do u have ur t-bars turned up ?

i do see from ur other post you do have 35
and the t-bars are cranked
that will change the ride abit

Old 03-26-2007, 06:59 PM

ORIGINAL: 2luke2

I just traded my 06 adventure in so I can tell the difference right off the bat. The ride is completely different to me. It's a lot stiffer and feels pretty bad when I hit those speed bumps doing the same old 20MPH as before. I'll need to call my salesmen. Thanks for the information guys.
Most purchase/lease contracts do have a short cooling off period to change your mind. Its strange you say the ride is rougher in the non-adventure as they do not have as stiff suspension as the adventure. But if you are not happy, do what feels right.

Old 03-26-2007, 07:42 PM

Yea I already called going in tomorrow to get a lux with adventure... I don't care about the price as much as I do about the ride. If I'm happy I'm happy lol... They said I had to keep the 35"s and I told them hell I was going to ride it there on the calipiers...

Old 03-26-2007, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: 2luke2

Yea I already called going in tomorrow to get a lux with adventure... I don't care about the price as much as I do about the ride. If I'm happy I'm happy lol... They said I had to keep the 35"s and I told them hell I was going to ride it there on the calipiers...
GOOD CHOICE

Old 03-26-2007, 08:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Wu Jen

Unless you offroad it you will not notice the difference.
I'm going to have to politely disagree. When I test drove the H3 w/the adventure package it felt slower and the ride quality was (IMHO) very rough. I thought the non-adventure package was a much smoother ride and it felt like the vehicle was a little more powerful.

Quick Reply: 2nd Guessing myself.