PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

24" H1 Weld Wheel For Sale (NEW)

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Default 24" H1 Weld Wheel For Sale (NEW)

Hey guys, I'm new sodon't hold it against me, but I run a shop in Oklahoma City, OK. I had a set of 24" Weld Velocity 8's Forged Wheels. The pic is below. As you guys know, the bolt pattern is the same on an H1 and H2 and I was building an H1 so we milled out the hub ring so they now fit perfectly on an H1. Unlike most you have seen milled out, these are forged wheels and the load rating is high enough you don't have to worry about breaking one. The mill work was done by Sam Wills of Racing Innovations - he is the best at anything like this - they built all the frames for Orange County Choppers and have been on the show a number of times. We ended up going with a different wheel for a SEMA project and we never ended up putting tires on these, but they were test fit with a CTIS equiped H1 and they fit perfectly over the CTIS system - just pop the hoses off and it will be completely concealed. You can also get a hubcentric ring and they would fit on an H2, but these are the only set in the world that will fit an H1 so i figured I would offer it up to real H1 guys before I put them on ebay or craigslist. I'm asking $6000 for 5 wheels (the retail price before mill work on the Velocity 8 is about 1400 bucks a wheel), or best offer. Thanks for you interest and if you want more pictures of the mill work or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

Billy Lewis
billy@promotorsportspower.com
405-414-1340