PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Hummus H2 Brand New Steering Wheel For Sale. GM OEM GM Part 25849064

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2023, 09:20 PM
btx
Default 2008 Hummus H2 Brand New Steering Wheel For Sale. GM OEM GM Part 25849064

FOR SALE - 2008 Hummer H2 Black Leather Steering Wheel (Brand New) w/Controls and Trim. Airbag is NOT Included.

GM OEM Part Number 25849064

This steering wheel is brand new and still in original plastic wrap. Buttons have never been clicked and zero scratches on trim. I have kept it stored in my home.

I am also selling a Set of Brand New Floor Mats (never used and stored inside my home) to the 2008 Hummer H2.

Link to steering wheel placed below:

To find the floor mats that I am selling please check sellers other items found at bottom of steering wheel eBay auction page. Floor Mats should be live on eBay in about an hour after this post.

I will be selling my 2008 Hummer H2 (grey in color) as well. Serious inquiries Only about my H2 can contact me through the eBay contact seller option and we can arrange a discussion via phone or email. My H2 has approximately 184k miles but overall really clean. It needs new tires especially the front tires and with that consideration I’ll be asking $16,500 Cash. Located near Houston, Texas.
I have had the front bearings replaced with new Timken Bearings. New handle assembled and shocks installed on rear hatch of H2 SUV.

Finally here’s the link to steering wheel:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166303959332?fits=Year%3A2008%7CModel%3AH2%7CMake% 3AHummer&hash=item26b87d0924:g:J-cAAOSw2apk7Yrm&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4OJIswd8DwxmqI Li8TTkLEXbiBCBGz7BudKbqg1Khf1UNcuildQbv4375lIcCx7b 1pp3Hsx5aAoVtNYsvC0lWYbnaC9cku06TmU4H%2B72jIOtzMch kg8kQntb3VGIK%2FH17kLf%2Fq2wnjcS7fEJCS9ucGuj09pGM% 2FHUddaUrP1zrohFeWxL1nV1rdTgHVON7PwBEGPTGaF4wsM9fJ 2%2FQulF6Zvyr89VHwr6ByxQtvmIgDM5zW5pn%2FnwKEmCF9wN PBGrNzs9w4hmAiDGoemkBWsIL2%2BVbBql7nY0RF47CZ0SzRZd %7Ctkp%3ABk9SR-SEjefJYg

Old 09-01-2023, 09:17 AM

FYI - the steering wheel is really not special or specific to an H2. You can get the exact same steering wheel from any full size GM truck or SUV in various finishes like leather and wood (Escalade and GMC Denali), leather only, same finish as the H2, etc for far less.

Also there is a specific section here on the forums for selling things. https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/p...lassifieds-10/

Old 09-01-2023, 10:07 AM

Actually, if you use a Steering wheel from an Escalade you can upgrade (with a little work) to a heated wheel which is really nice in the winter. They pop up all the time on ebay and are not that expensive.

Old 09-01-2023, 11:49 AM
btx

Originally Posted by MixManSC
FYI - the steering wheel is really not special or specific to an H2. You can get the exact same steering wheel from any full size GM truck or SUV in various finishes like leather and wood (Escalade and GMC Denali), leather only, same finish as the H2, etc for far less.

Also there is a specific section here on the forums for selling things. https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/p...lassifieds-10/
I am new to the forum and I appreciate the info. and the link you provided to the classifieds which I will certainly use moving forward if and when selling an item.

I realize other steering wheels may be used for the H2 but for someone wanting to go back and replace their steering wheel with an original OEM Part and this specific part number 25849064 which is the exact same steering wheel that came on many of the 2008 H2, well there are not any GM Parts Dealers that have that currently have this particular steering wheel part number in stock (item discontinued). It is difficult to find and almost impossible to buy that exact steering wheel part number 25849064 from a GM Dealer. I agree one can buy an all leather steering wheel or an Escalade / GMC Denali steering wheel or even a leather with wood finish or even a heated steering wheel but and those steering wheels will be something that fits and/or adjustments may be needed to make it fit, but it won,t be the Original H2 OEM Steering Wheel like the one I that I am selling. And that’s cool, it’s just won’t be the original OEM Part that some H2 purists are looking for.

Two years ago, I purchased the master switch on my 2008 H2 on drivers side door for approx. $95, today GM Parts Dealers are now asking $400+ for that same master switch and those master switches are still fairly easy to find compared the the OEM Steering Wheel part number that I am selling. (Supply & Demand).

Lastly, I have noticed many buyers prefer buying a close to or an all stock or H2 or H3 vs. purchasing one that has had aftermarket modifications.

And once again Mixman, thank you for providing the classified link.

Old 09-01-2023, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by btx
I am new to the forum and I appreciate the info. and the link you provided to the classifieds which I will certainly use moving forward if and when selling an item.

I realize other steering wheels may be used for the H2 but for someone wanting to go back and replace their steering wheel with an original OEM Part and this specific part number 25849064 which is the exact same steering wheel that came on many of the 2008 H2, well there are not any GM Parts Dealers that have that currently have this particular steering wheel part number in stock (item discontinued). It is difficult to find and almost impossible to buy that exact steering wheel part number 25849064 from a GM Dealer. I agree one can buy an all leather steering wheel or an Escalade / GMC Denali steering wheel or even a leather with wood finish or even a heated steering wheel but and those steering wheels will be something that fits and/or adjustments may be needed to make it fit, but it won,t be the Original H2 OEM Steering Wheel like the one I that I am selling. And that’s cool, it’s just won’t be the original OEM Part that some H2 purists are looking for.

Two years ago, I purchased the master switch on my 2008 H2 on drivers side door for approx. $95, today GM Parts Dealers are now asking $400+ for that same master switch and those master switches are still fairly easy to find compared the the OEM Steering Wheel part number that I am selling. (Supply & Demand).

Lastly, I have noticed many buyers prefer buying a close to or an all stock or H2 or H3 vs. purchasing one that has had aftermarket modifications.

And once again Mixman, thank you for providing the classified link.
"2008 Hummus"?
ASK WHATEVER! I do & also entertain offers. You have an item that's discontinued, and asking price should be higher! Also to add, if a repair shop has an insurance claim, it would require OEM parts installed during repair. Example: a 2008 H2 in immaculate condition was vandalized, the owner, after filing an insurance claim, would not accept a beat up steering wheel for replacement. Price set on supply & demand!

Old 09-02-2023, 03:54 AM
btx

Originally Posted by hummerz
"2008 Hummus"?
ASK WHATEVER! I do & also entertain offers. You have an item that's discontinued, and asking price should be higher! Also to add, if a repair shop has an insurance claim, it would require OEM parts installed during repair. Example: a 2008 H2 in immaculate condition was vandalized, the owner, after filing an insurance claim, would not accept a beat up steering wheel for replacement. Price set on supply & demand!

. Absolutely agree. Supply and demand determines price in this case / Capitalism in the good ole’ USA. Also thanks for posting the photo on this thread which is my steering wheel currently for sale on eBay. My Brand New OEM floor mats are also currently on eBay too and I have to say, they’re kinda of special Lol.

Old 09-07-2023, 12:51 AM

I am not a serious inquiree by any means but $16k for an 08? Can you post some pics on here that’s a steal!

Old 09-08-2023, 02:22 AM
btx
Default 2008 Hummer H2 For Sale

Originally Posted by Gavin Costigan
I am not a serious inquiree by any means but $16k for an 08? Can you post some pics on here that’s a steal!

Hi Gavin, good idea. I’ll post some photos in the next few days. I feel like it’s priced to sell. It does however need a set of new tires and that has been taken into consideration in my pricing of the 2008 H2. I had planned on putting BF Goodrich tires but now that I’m selling why bother. Buyer may want completely different tires and rims. I have stuck with the stock rims. My original plans were to bring it back with mostly stock…. hence the sale of Brand New OEM Steering Wheel, Brand New set of 4 OEM Floor mats and the rear Bezel of Center Console.

I have several other Brand New OEM Parts and Accessories for the H2 which ARE NOT included in the sale price of $16,500 but will be sold separately once vehicle is sold or should the buyer wish to purchase these items separately.

I will also have for sale both driver side and passenger side front seats which include the seat bases (These seats are Brand New OEM Ebony Leather and include the 2 Headrests).

Old 09-08-2023, 11:19 PM
btx
Default 2008 Hummer H2 Photos

Here are a few photos of the 2008 H2 that you asked that I post.

Old 09-11-2023, 09:08 PM
btx
Default Contact Information

Originally Posted by btx
Here are a few photos of the 2008 H2 that you asked that I post.

Interested or have questions

Feel free to call or text for questions 713.628.4487

Quick Reply: 2008 Hummus H2 Brand New Steering Wheel For Sale. GM OEM GM Part 25849064