PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Hummer H2 Wiper Motor Brand New (Never Used) OEM PART NUMBER 19178992

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2023, 06:56 PM
btx
Default 2008 Hummer H2 Wiper Motor Brand New (Never Used) OEM PART NUMBER 19178992

Spoiler

Item is brand new OEM as described. Open item but
never installed or used.

Price: $225.00 - INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING.

SHIPPING TO US ADDRESSES ONLY.

Please contact for AK, Guam, HI, PR,VI for quote.

Old 10-02-2023, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by btx
Spoiler

Item is brand new OEM as described. Open item but
never installed or used.

Price: $225.00 - INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING.

SHIPPING TO US ADDRESSES ONLY.

Please contact for AK, Guam, HI, PR,VI for quote.

Interesting in a ACD box. However, TRICO is a wiper blade manufacturer based in Michigan. That motor was manufactured by
CARDONE CARDONE

Old 10-03-2023, 02:27 AM
btx

I appreciate the info and the time you put into researching the items that I place for sale, but that is how it was delivered to me when I ordered it from the GM Parts Dealer. I encourage you to ask several 2008 Hummer H2 owners to check out their from wiper motors. I suspect they’ll find Trico. I received the motor as it is seen in these photos. After checking my invoice dated year 2020 it reflects
AC Delco wiper motor. This is the only H2 wiper motor I have ever purchased, no confusion there on my end.

I can tell you this, I am a capitalist (supply & demand). However, I would not, now nor ever intentionally try to slight anyone by selling something other than it is. Not my MO.

Yes, I will charge whatever $ amount I choose, but it’s up to the buy whether or not they’d like to pay my price for a part that may be difficult to find. My items will be as described period.

There was an advertisement below the photo you provided asking do you want to be a Zillionaire. ANSWER: Yes I do 🤑 working on that as of current. That lofty goal will not be achieved through selling my H2 Hummer Parts, that I can assure you.

I do wonder though, do you work or do you just spend your time researching Hummer parts or just the items I’m selling? More or less troll?

I appreciate you and because of that I’m going to extend a $25.00 discount to you and you only for the amount of time and effort that you’ve put into researching this wiper motor. Wiper Motor Part Number 19178992.

I prefer Zelle or escrow. com for payment.

Just for you, I even reopened the resealed box to double check.

I have to tell ya, I feel like we are on our way to a really good friendship. Pen Pals for the lack of a better term. I now look forward to hearing from you after each of my listings. I hope I’ll have more to sell 💰. Your posts attract attention to my listings and I like that.

I have New Ebony Leather seats for sale. Next you”ll tell me and the world they’re black faux leather and the seats are for a Chevy Impala not an 2008 H2.

I’m providing you with these photos of AC Delco OEM Trico Wiper Motors.

I don’t have that much time to research but I’ll leave that up to you.

Enjoy these photos and we’ll chat soon. I think all is going to be fine. ✌🏻

Viewers consider Zooming in on the photos I’ve provided.

Old 10-07-2023, 09:56 PM