PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 h2 duramax conversion for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 07:24 AM
Default h2 durmax

available?

Old 10-10-2014, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by bknapp
available?
Yes, I still have it.

Old 04-22-2015, 08:03 AM
Default 2006 44kmile LBZ/Allision H2 Chassis For sale

Originally Posted by SDWYZC5
I'm interested in your Duramaxed Hummer. Can you please give me a call or txt me a number to reach you on? My number is 707.646.9850. Thanks, Stan
Not sure if your still thinking about a Duramax but I just finished a total H2 chassis teardown and rebuilt with a 44k (documented) mile 2006 6.6 LBZ Engine and Allision 6 speed. Chassis has be freshly powder coated and every part replaced. Finally a Duramax mated to an H2 chassis that has a chance to outlive the engine. It is currently mated to a 2004 White SUV. I prefer to keep the body for my next Dmax conversion that is beginning now.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by bknapp
Not sure if your still thinking about a Duramax but I just finished a total H2 chassis teardown and rebuilt with a 44k (documented) mile 2006 6.6 LBZ Engine and Allision 6 speed. Chassis has be freshly powder coated and every part replaced. Finally a Duramax mated to an H2 chassis that has a chance to outlive the engine. It is currently mated to a 2004 White SUV. I prefer to keep the body for my next Dmax conversion that is beginning now.
Was this an ad within an ad?
Not exactly sure what you are saying or selling or whatever?
do you do duramax conversions yourself?

Old 05-08-2015, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by jsbihn
yeah, what exactly was the point?!

Old 05-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Default H2 Duramax chassis for sale.

Originally Posted by jsbihn
Yes, an ad I guess. As many H2 owners before me, I've dreamt of the day my H2 was transplanted with a Duramax. Originally the plan was for my personal vehicle but when I learned the donor 2500 LBZ only had 40K miles, I changed the course of the conversion and decided on a ground up restoration. I enjoyed the process so much, I contemplated if I could make a business out of the conversions. The idea is to have ready built chassis for current H2 owners without the waiting list for donor trucks (unknown mileage and condition) to come available. Seems that the conversions I see up for sale are geared to non-H2 owners and built on an already worn chassis and lots of unknowns the owners can't answer. I have no idea if I'm correct and if not then I have an incredible Duramax H2. So yes, I want to sell the chassis and put it on a current owners H2 and during the 1 week conversion process, it can be customized to the buyers liking. Choice of tires, tunes, performance and suspension upgrades. With the body off, these upgrades are a breeze.

Besides the ad portion, what are your thoughts on the concept?

Old 05-08-2015, 09:57 PM

Personally I would do the following:

1) apologize to the original thread starter for high jacking his thread for your own personal gain

2) delete all the items you have posted in his thread

3) start a thread of your own

4) give details, location and price

5) hold your head up hig because you did the right thing, and hopefully you have a "toe in" on something successful to you

just my 2 cents

OP - sorry for all this

Old 05-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Default hijack

Sorry, I always thought it was a good for the original poster, keeping a year + post alive.

Old 01-31-2018, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by H2duramax
I have a 2008 ultramarine limited h2 with a duramax conversion done by mashmotors that I am going to be listing for sale. It has 50,000 on the motor and transmission. The truck was $69,000 new, the conversion and upgrades where $42,000. I have all the paper work. The motor and transmission went in with 9 miles on them. It's an awesome rig! I am averaging 16 mpg in town and 20 on the highway. I have a couple things to get squared away before I list it... Small stuff like rock chip in windshield, the stuff people nit pick. Anyway I'm going to list it for $65,000 but I am open to serious offers.
still have it?

Old 02-01-2018, 08:27 AM

I still have it.

Quick Reply: 2008 h2 duramax conversion for sale