PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 H3 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2023, 10:21 AM
Exclamation 2007 H3 for sale

Hello,
I'm selling my 2007 H3 lux. It is in excellent condition and has had lots of new parts. I have all the receipts for the work and parts. all the work was done by one shop and you are fee to reach out to them for any questions.
The entire steering system is new, everything. new cooling system, everything replaced, same for the fuel and emissions systems. All the sensors etc. Diff and transfer case fluid replaced, just did the front drive shaft.
It has a Pioneer Apple car stereo with Infinity speakers and Rockford Fosgate sub & Kenwood Amp. with back-up camera.
The tires are in good shape still. Has leather seats sunroof etc. It is not adventure equipped. :-( It is exceptionally good off road. Yes I use mine. It has some pin striping and some paint fade on the top of the fenders. I have tried to show the paint in the pictures.
I'd like to get $12,500.00. With all the new parts and upgrades I feel like it's a good buy for someone.
Why I am selling it.
I tore my Bicep and tendons away from my elbow and had to have it repaired. as you are all aware our medical system is broken and now so is my bank account.
I can't go back to work for about 6 months and this is my course of action.
I will consider fair offers.
Thank you for looking at my listing.
Rick

Old 10-27-2023, 10:58 AM

Wow, Rick sorry to hear about your health problem. Sad.
But blue book doesn't take that into account.
From a quickie search $6400-$7400-ish approximately (give or take).
They don't offer a choice to add repairs and upgrades, so that will be based on the individual interested to price accordingly.
That's unfortunate.
I know all those items you listed cost lots of money but again that is considered upkeep and does not translate as well to resale value.
​Ive been looking for another H3 and yours seems well luv'd. But at that price I'll have to look elsewhere. Good luck. And speedy recovery.

Old 10-27-2023, 03:04 PM
Default Blue book

I do understand about the blue book value and while true it doesn’t matter in book value, I would think someone looking for a H3 would probably want one that has all the service records and such done.
I spent 12k on the new front end alone. So yes someone can go buy one for book value but how much will they need to turn around and spend on next.
so yes its more expensive but its also almost brand new in parts. So. Probably one may want to think about such things going forward.
buy one and do the work or buy one with the work done and the receipts to prove it.
i was really hoping as this is a hummer forum that my efforts would be acknowledged and appreciated by fellow enthusiasts.

Last edited by Taneo22; 10-27-2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-28-2023, 12:37 AM
Talking

Yes, they are appreciated. I'm wondering if the general buying public will feel so? I'm not so sure. Non the less, I wish you best wishes and luck. I do agree that repairs being done are really a good selling point for someone wishing to avoid those unpleasantries. But in the end it will garner only what the market will give/pay. Hopefully you will be able to get someone willing to make concessions for this.

I have an 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ that I've literally put blood, sweat, tears and parts galore into but the market will not pay to much lol!
I mean I've been all over this Jeep and there is not much that hasn't been repaired, replaced or rejuvenated. But at the end of the day it has 228K miles and some rust.
The casual on looker says " NO way, its so old, it has tons of miles, etc..." but I'm sure to the right person it would be worth $5k all day because of all the work.

Old 10-28-2023, 10:08 AM
Default I agree

I see what your saying. I appreciate everyone for looking. It is always tough spending more than you can get in return.
ill give auto trader a try and see what happens.
thank again.
cheers.