PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1st hate mail regarding my *U-*UH2.com website...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Default 1st hate mail regarding my *U-*UH2.com website...

Check this out - I got my first hate mail from either a ****** jeep owner or a off-roader who gets butt fu#cked by his tree-hugging girlfriend - oops I meant boyfriend

Name : Mike
Title : Dirtball American
Category : Hummer H1
Msg : You are all just so funny...****ing hummer supporters, you show us exactlly how smart them hummer drivers be...ps. hummers are horrible offroad vehicles, i constantlly beat out hummer's offroading...and we never pull those pieces of **** out when they get stuck, we laugh at them like the world laughs at this site
From what this idiot chose for his 'Title' this dude must not be an American - so he can just f#ck off and die for all I care
Sorry guys but I'm not allowed to put my link to my website but I think you guys can figure it out.

Old 09-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Default RE: 1st hate mail regarding my *U-*UH2.com website...

I bet he has a scion xB that he offroads and beats out hummers with

FU-H2 should make their slogan "we're dumb and we're damn loud"

Old 09-08-2006, 02:34 AM

and your site is better than fuh2 how? ignorance just breeds more ignorance, all you're doing is playing along with their objective by making hummers an object of black or white, love or hate. i haven't been to your site, so i can't say what it's about, but if it's anything like fuh2, based on hate, it's not worth visiting. why not just enjoy what you have and spend your energy on that? expending energy on hate, for any reason, is simply an ignorant waste of time. why not step above the ignorance and stop feeding the hate of others, jackass. grow up or buy a prius.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:00 AM

ORIGINAL: dei

ORIGINAL: shortbus

and your site is better than fuh2 how? ignorance just breeds more ignorance, all you're doing is playing along with their objective by making hummers an object of black or white, love or hate. i haven't been to your site, so i can't say what it's about, but if it's anything like fuh2, based on hate, it's not worth visiting. why not just enjoy what you have and spend your energy on that? expending energy on hate, for any reason, is simply an ignorant waste of time. why not step above the ignorance and stop feeding the hate of others, jackass. grow up or buy a prius.
Maybe you should visit his site instead of just assuming what it is and lecturing and name calling. It's a spoof on fuh2.com, comedy. You take images posted on fuh2.com and submit your own interpretation. No hate there, just good clean fun. Next time save yourself some time and just visit the site before the lectures.
the title alone tells me all i need to know. the asswipes on fuh2 feel its good clean fun too, so its a matter of perspective. i have my opinion, and i'll share it until the moderators either edit my post or ban me. they've done one so far, it's only a matter of time until they do the second one. i'd repeat my jackass comment, but i doubt its necessary. i'd rather read posts about hummers, not the idiots that get an ego boost simply by owning one.

Old 09-08-2006, 04:26 AM

You seriously have to chill out - for a minute there you kinda reminded me of this tree-hugger chick I know from San Francisco. The site was made for fun - that's it. Don't need to freak out about it.

Also, I for one do not have an ego because I own a Hummer, the idea sparked after someone hacked my add and pointed it to fuh2.com - I was pissed for about 5 minutes and took me about 15 minutes to create that site "FOR FUN" and everyone here and other forums got a good laugh about it.

Relax bro, don't blow a vein in your forehead over something you were not invlolved with in the first place

Old 09-08-2006, 06:17 AM

Old 09-08-2006, 10:17 AM

He's calling us "not smart"! and he's say's "you show us how smart them Hummer owner's be." Good english ***** cranium!! F those azzhole's. I bet if they could afford a Hummer they would have one too.

Old 09-08-2006, 12:14 PM

shortbus, since this turned into a lecture thread, ever hear of "don't judge a book by its cover?"

its just a funny spoof off of FUH2, and more or less, says what people (or at least I tend to) think about the people on the website.

take it easy everybody

Old 09-08-2006, 12:47 PM

...i have my opinion, and i'll share it until the moderators either edit my post or ban me. they've done one so far, it's only a matter of time until they do the second one.
I can assure you that won't happen, you are valued member here... But, What's the matter Shorty?...What's with all the aggression? Are you skipping your hormone treatments again..geez dude relax!

Old 09-08-2006, 01:55 PM

I tend to agree with Shortbus. Fighting back with them or posting rude comments about them under there pictures really don't help anything and can just **** them off even more. I know I personally have not enjoyed someone breaking my windshield and two days later spitting on the drivers door of my truck. This all happened before I even got license plates put on it. I contribute these actions to websites like both of these. I know they started it but we do not need to go to their level and personally attack them. I have been to both websites and I think *U-*UH@.com is accually worse. It might be funny to some but the personal attacks and put downs remind me of 4th graders.

Inked I know you put it together as a spuff of the other website so I am not trying to lecture anyone. I just don't think we need to get down to their level or lower. Just look at your description of the person that emailed you..... "I got my first hate mail from either a ****** jeep owner or a off-roader who gets butt fu#cked by his tree-hugging girlfriend - oops I meant boyfriend" that isn't cool....

So now you call all go off on me too...but those are my thoughts....

Quick Reply: 1st hate mail regarding my *U-*UH2.com website...