PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'06s galore!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Default '06s galore!

Take your pick!

[IMG]local://upfiles/141/E7FA8F15E3914FE7B84D81C68B025EC7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Default RE: '06s galore!

And the only dealer in my area keeps an inventory of 6 at a time. 6H3's and 4h2's

Old 11-03-2005, 09:13 AM

My dealer, Long Hummer in Southboro Ma has 60 H3's, at least 25 H2's and at least 10 H1's... Just about everyone who works there is a Hummer nut and they do lots and lots of excursions... The funny thing is that when they take the trips they require all to have side rail protectors and underbody protectors (which I understand) but because I got the side pipe steps they will swap on and off the steps for the protectors before and after every trip free of charge... What's more when you come for service or questions you just pull up to the door and drive right in to a heated waiting are, no appointment required and with no advanced warning... I have never heard of half the stuff they offer their customers and I am extremely impressed with the whole hummer experience...

Old 11-03-2005, 11:59 AM

Rayvyn, I'd crap a moose if the dealer in my area did just one of the above. I am in West Virginia, you'd think with so many area's to off road that we would have more involvement from the dealership. Instead I was pointing out the features of the H3 to the dealer. His coment to that was, and I am not joking "Are you here from headquarters to check up on us?" I said no, I get alot of info from the internet and a web page called hummer forums. Then looked for someone else to help me.

Old 11-03-2005, 12:08 PM

you're not alone in having to show dealers some of the features on these. our dealer is the only one in town, and treats us like it. the shop foreman knows his stuff, but the dealership keeps him behind the scenes and doesn't let him talk to us much. since i didn't buy mine from them i can't get on their mailing list for hummer happenings they host.

Rayvyn, I'd crap a moose if the dealer in my area did just one of the above
i'm glad i wasn't drinking my coffee when i read this, it would be all over my monitor. you don't even have moose in WV, just big white tails and black bears, where did that quote come from?

Old 11-03-2005, 02:17 PM

haha, shortbus. I am not exactly sure where it came from. Now you have me curious. I started to say everyone says it around here, then realized, nope just me! But that should give you an idication of just how suprised I would be. I am just glad you didn't hit me with the inbread jokes, or the trusty your not a state that's just the western part of Virginia. As for the deer and the black bear it just doesn't have the same ring to it to say "I'd crap a whietail deer" or a bear.

Old 11-03-2005, 04:15 PM

well, i grew up along the appalachians, so i don't make cracks about someone's family tree having no branches. and one of my best friends still lives in WV, one of those "turn at the mailboxes, follow the dirt road for 4 miles, pass the cow with the flourescent orange "COW" painted on him and turn left" addresses. shooting the groundhogs from his front porch is always a hoot, especially when we have beer for breakfast. besides, my wife still makes fun of me for being a hick, even though she's from some backwoods burg in the mountains of CA. i will try to remember that quote though, and use it until it's nauseating, it really cracked me up.

Old 11-03-2005, 05:01 PM

I think your buddy is my neighbor!! It cracks me up you guys look for trail riding I just go down my "road". I live 20min. from a stop light. If you wanna rent a movie you need to plan it in advance, and unless you only want the local stations (fuzzy mind you) You may want to look into a dish. All that and I wouldn't move if you tripled my annual salary. I don't have to lock the house down to go across the street.

Old 11-03-2005, 05:33 PM

he might be. the county just north of the one i grew up in had one red light until the late '70's.

Old 11-24-2005, 09:26 PM

damn thats alot of hummers. nice sight though huh? lol

Quick Reply: '06s galore!