PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

06 Black H3 - New Member

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 03:34 AM
Default 06 Black H3 - New Member

Finally decided to join these forums, so many times I have used them for information!!!
I'm from Vancouver BC. I bought my H3 in June of 2010. I absolutely love it. I had an Infiniti QX4 before, which still remains in the household but my H3 is the everyday ride.

I bought the Luxury package used in excellent condition. I have recently made several changes, put on new 33" rubber, new American Alloys wheels, the black nerf bars (which the shorter ladies like to use when getting in), and just recently the headlights and driving lights were converted to HID 6000k which makes driving at night, in the rain and snow all feel like driving during the day.

This H3 is unbelievable in the Snow and Rain and wet weather of the Cascadia that we live in. Its build for it.

Recently I turned to HUMMER forum cause I had a build up of water on the right passenger floor, and I had no idea where it was coming from. Nobody likes water. After reading a few forums, It was such an easy fix, I took out a few screws, lowered the headliner, saw that the sunroof drain tubing had become unattached, re-attached it and put everything back together. If it wasn't for HUMMER forums, I would probably of ripped apart the entire truck. Thank you!

I am also looking for any other HUMMER owners in the Vancouver area who may want to go on day trip like to Whistler or Stave Lake, or do some off roading. Is there a group on here yet for that?

Old 11-24-2011, 11:03 AM

Welcome to the forum! There isn't a ton of Canucks on here.

Shoot me an email my user name @yahoo.com and I'll steer you towards some other guys in your area...
-Dan

Old 11-24-2011, 07:26 PM

Welcome aboard!