PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Dennis's Girlfriend" Who Needs A Jack?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Default RE: "Dennis's Girlfriend" Who Needs A Jack?

not to mention a snorkle just to breath

Old 04-14-2007, 08:51 PM

I'm jealous ... not of these fine ladies with incredible huge, freakish puppies. But a nice large round D ... that's what I want! [8D]

Old 04-14-2007, 09:24 PM

You can buy a set of those Paige.
Down here the ladies all buy them and put them on the car payment plan LOL

Old 04-14-2007, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

You can buy a set of those Paige.
Down here the ladies all buy them and put them on the car payment plan LOL
I'm guessing that before the year is over, I won't look like a school girl anymore! [&:] lol! That is if I don't chicken out ...

Old 04-14-2007, 09:30 PM

I don't know that I could do it..but that's coming from someone who doesn't need to..if I did..might be a horse of a different color and I might be on the 28 months/0% plan LOL! [8D]

P.S. IF you do...just make sure you do your homework and choose the right one...I have seen ladies with their cleavage under their armpits LOL

Old 04-14-2007, 09:57 PM

I don't know that I could do it..but that's coming from someone who doesn't need to..if I did..might be a horse of a different color and I might be on the 28 months/0% plan LOL! [8D]

P.S. IF you do...just make sure you do your homework and choose the right one...I have seen ladies with their cleavage under their armpits LOL
LOL!! Yes, me too! I've been to several doctors - I'm very picky - I don't want any regrets!

Old 04-15-2007, 12:46 AM

[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 04-16-2007, 07:01 AM

The disturbing image that is in my head right now...are you saying that she has a breast in front of her arm and a breast on her back and her armpit is her clevage....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...I hope she shaves her clevage...yuck...[:'(][:'(][:'(]

Old 04-16-2007, 08:57 PM

Hun have ya never seen a woman with a bad boob job (OK so I am thinking there is no such thing as a bad boob job toyou men lol) anyway they are placed so unnaturally far apart that you could put a ruler in between them- thus giving her cleavage under her armpits lol

Old 04-17-2007, 02:43 PM

Hun have ya never seen a woman with a bad boob job (OK so I am thinking there is no such thing as a bad boob job toyou men lol) anyway they are placed so unnaturally far apart that you could put a ruler in between them- thus giving her cleavage under her armpits lol
I understand was just j/kin, But to me more then a hand full is too much and if they are bigger then that I do not bother looking good or bad "boob" job. Sorry to the natural big breasted women out there I did not mean to offend but TO ME imo I prefere no bigger then a hand full.

Quick Reply: "Dennis's Girlfriend" Who Needs A Jack?