PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"AutoAccessory4u.com" <info@autoaccessory4u.com>

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Default RE: "AutoAccessory4u.com" <info@autoaccessory4u.com>

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: BradV

Also I am an owner of a 05 Black H2 SUT
We are currently working on a "Dilo2001gt translater plug-in" for Internet Explorer that will automatically translate Mark's posts into understandable language. Here is an example:

dilo "we got inches wet of the ground last night wind blew loud noises to windows"

Translation: "There was a huge storm last night that flooded the streets and caused the windows to vibrate tremendously"

dilo "some big rocks rolled over my H3 and dirt hills driving up them i was excited for fun yesterday"

Translation: "I went off-roading yesterday and I had much fun. I took my H3 over huge rocks and boulders covered in dirt but was very excited to do so"

dilo "HummerGuy you can kiss my ***"

Translation: "HummerGuy you can kiss my ***"

[sm=happybounce.gif]
Now that's some funny stuff right there Mikey...

Old 04-05-2007, 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

We are currently working on a "Dilo2001gt translater plug-in" for Internet Explorer that will automatically translate Mark's posts into understandable language. Here is an example:

dilo "we got inches wet of the ground last night wind blew loud noises to windows"

Translation: "There was a huge storm last night that flooded the streets and caused the windows to vibrate tremendously"

dilo "some big rocks rolled over my H3 and dirt hills driving up them i was excited for fun yesterday"

Translation: "I went off-roading yesterday and I had much fun. I took my H3 over huge rocks and boulders covered in dirt but was very excited to do so"

[sm=happybounce.gif]
Now that's some funny stuff right there Mikey...
Well, you know what theysay about a million monkeys with typewriters!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:11 PM

[sm=happybounce.gif]
LOL!!!! That is so hilarious!!!! [sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif] ahem .. and true. [8D]

Old 04-05-2007, 01:16 PM

Brad,

I was the one who made the initial post..however I was not the one who emailed "screwing people out of money and pay up." I did email a brief description of my problem and got no response to that. I also finally reached someone with your company after trying for quite a long time to get thru to you all and getting "this number has been disconnected" for all 3 of your numbers including the fax# (thus leading me to believe that you had gone out of business leaving me with no refund.) I also immediately reposted on the thread when I did finally reach someone who assured me that the problem would be remedied, ALSOrequesting that the thread be removed quickly so as not to bring you any farther bad "publicity."

I will say in my defense, I was informed that you all had "no way of refunding the money, because you didn't know where to send it"...how about to the initial card that it was charged to?? As well as when I returned said item, there was a return address on it where I could have been reached. I had also given my email address to whomever I spoke with on 5 different occasions when I called for the return prepaid label.

With that being said, I offer my apologies for the post, I retract any comments thatI made and feel confident that you all will take care of this matter -and it is unfortunate that this error/situation occurred - you can partially thank/blame your phone carrier service foradding tomy frustration!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

And now, reverse translated to Dilo language:

"she buy thing for Hummer you sent it to her but the wrong part her husband did have it so it was back to you it goes and skipped town with the money but his new part in the mail it never did come right but see you have it controlled now so forum is good to welcome you hello [sm=owned.gif]"

OK OK I'll stop picking on him

Old 04-05-2007, 01:37 PM

Mikey, sugar do you need another spanking? Quit pickin on poor di!

As for this matter, I think weshould put it to rest for now..if they are a good reputable business, I really don't want to cause them any further negativity. I have explained the problem, offered an apology for the postand I think we can expect the issue to be resolved.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Mikey, sugar do you need another spanking? Quit pickin on poor di!

As for this matter, I think weshould put it to rest for now..if they are a good reputable business, I really don't want to cause them any further negativity. I have explained the problem, offered an apology for the postand I think we can expect the issue to be resolved.
Isn't that supposed to go the OTHER way around?

Old 04-05-2007, 01:48 PM

True!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:52 PM

Isn't that supposed to go the OTHER way around?
Well now...it's a matter of preference isn't it?

Old 04-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sorry, but you couldn't handle it................. My, uh, new Hummer H2 that is....... yeah, that's it..........

Quick Reply: "AutoAccessory4u.com" <info@autoaccessory4u.com>