Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   "AutoAccessory4u.com" <info@autoaccessory4u.com> (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/%22autoaccessory4u-com%22-info%40autoaccessory4u-com-4785/)

dilo2001gt 04-04-2007 01:16 PM

"AutoAccessory4u.com" <info@autoaccessory4u.com>

HUH?
AutoAccessory4u
--- mark.dilorenzo@verizon.com wrote:
&gt;
&gt; screwing people out of their money
&gt;
&gt; pay up
&gt;
&gt;

EMAIL WORKS

littlehummerboy 04-04-2007 01:19 PM

RE: "AutoAccessory4u.com" <info@autoaccessory4u.com>

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

HUH?
AutoAccessory4u
--- mark.dilorenzo@verizon.com wrote:
&gt;
&gt; screwing people out of their money
&gt;
&gt; pay up
&gt;
&gt;

EMAIL WORKS

I think it turned out the phone lines were having trouble and LW was able to finally reach them by phone and straighten things out!

dilo2001gt 04-04-2007 01:22 PM

OH I WROTE THAT YESTERDAY
IM GLAD SHE GOT IT TAKEN CARE OF.
THEY WROTE ME TODAY HUH?:DOH WELL

BradV 04-05-2007 04:04 AM

Hello,

This is Brad from AutoAccessory4u.com. I was actually the one that wrote 'huh' to the email, for I had no idea what this person was writing to us about. The only thing emailed to us was as shown below "screwing people out of their money
&gt;
&gt; pay up"

Sorry, but I don't understand what this meant. Some description of the situation would have been nice. I searched for the email address and no one from that email address had pruchased from us, so I wrote back 'huh', for I did not understand.

I know for a fact that over the weekend and utnil 8:35am PST our phone lines were down, but we got that fixed. We have been in business 5 years and never 'screwed' anyone. But if I knew more of this situation, I would have taken care of this over email.

I hope your situation is taken care of and if there is anything we can help you with, please email us or call us.

BradV 04-05-2007 04:18 AM

Also I am an owner of a 05 Black H2 SUT:D

littlehummerboy 04-05-2007 04:25 AM

ORIGINAL: BradV

Welcome to the forum, and good job following up. LAWWYFE here was the one having some troubles since Christmas, but I think she has it taken care of now.

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 09:46 AM

Boy no one understands my writing :D:D:D:D:D

My trademark

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 09:58 AM

Welcome brad sorry about that i did not have any info and i did not think you would get the email.

Ok now you own a hummer your one of us:Dwhat type of deals can you get us;)

HummerGuy 04-05-2007 10:39 AM

We are currently working on a "Dilo2001gt translater plug-in" for Internet Explorer that will automatically translate Mark's posts into understandable language. Here is an example:

dilo "we got inches wet of the ground last night wind blew loud noises to windows"

Translation: "There was a huge storm last night that flooded the streets and caused the windows to vibrate tremendously"

dilo "some big rocks rolled over my H3 and dirt hills driving up them i was excited for fun yesterday"

Translation: "I went off-roading yesterday and I had much fun. I took my H3 over huge rocks and boulders covered in dirt but was very excited to do so"

dilo "HummerGuy you can kiss my ass"

Translation: "HummerGuy you can kiss my ass"

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Dennis 04-05-2007 12:22 PM

Brad,

Welcome to the forums here..Please if you are interested, PM or Email Patrick or Amanda, they are the site owners....We would like you to become one of our many sponsors, as it seems you have a genuine company and is willing to settle issues honestly...

The issue that brought you here, was one of our members (LawWyfe) had some parts on order that was delivered to her and were wrong..She sent them back and recieved no refund or follow up...I understand as it has been already mentioned, that she got through finally to you and has this issue under control and in the process of being resolved...

Again Brad, we all welcome you here.

Dennis 04-05-2007 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

We are currently working on a "Dilo2001gt translater plug-in" for Internet Explorer that will automatically translate Mark's posts into understandable language. Here is an example:

dilo "we got inches wet of the ground last night wind blew loud noises to windows"

Translation: "There was a huge storm last night that flooded the streets and caused the windows to vibrate tremendously"

dilo "some big rocks rolled over my H3 and dirt hills driving up them i was excited for fun yesterday"

Translation: "I went off-roading yesterday and I had much fun. I took my H3 over huge rocks and boulders covered in dirt but was very excited to do so"

[sm=happybounce.gif]
Now that's some funny stuff right there Mikey...:D:D

littlehummerboy 04-05-2007 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

[sm=happybounce.gif]
Now that's some funny stuff right there Mikey...:D:D
Well, you know what theysay about a million monkeys with typewriters!

TigerLily 04-05-2007 01:11 PM

Also I am an owner of a 05 Black H2 SUT :D

[sm=happybounce.gif]
LOL!!!! That is so hilarious!!!! [sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif] ahem .. and true. [8D]

LawWyfe 04-05-2007 01:16 PM

Brad,

I was the one who made the initial post..however I was not the one who emailed "screwing people out of money and pay up." I did email a brief description of my problem and got no response to that. I also finally reached someone with your company after trying for quite a long time to get thru to you all and getting "this number has been disconnected" for all 3 of your numbers including the fax# (thus leading me to believe that you had gone out of business leaving me with no refund.) I also immediately reposted on the thread when I did finally reach someone who assured me that the problem would be remedied, ALSOrequesting that the thread be removed quickly so as not to bring you any farther bad "publicity."

I will say in my defense, I was informed that you all had "no way of refunding the money, because you didn't know where to send it"...how about to the initial card that it was charged to?? As well as when I returned said item, there was a return address on it where I could have been reached. I had also given my email address to whomever I spoke with on 5 different occasions when I called for the return prepaid label.

With that being said, I offer my apologies for the post, I retract any comments thatI made and feel confident that you all will take care of this matter -and it is unfortunate that this error/situation occurred - you can partially thank/blame your phone carrier service foradding tomy frustration!

HummerGuy 04-05-2007 01:31 PM

And now, reverse translated to Dilo language:

"she buy thing for Hummer you sent it to her but the wrong part her husband did have it so it was back to you it goes and skipped town with the money but his new part in the mail it never did come right but see you have it controlled now so forum is good to welcome you hello [sm=owned.gif]"

OK OK I'll stop picking on him :D

LawWyfe 04-05-2007 01:37 PM

Mikey, sugar do you need another spanking? Quit pickin on poor di! :D

As for this matter, I think weshould put it to rest for now..if they are a good reputable business, I really don't want to cause them any further negativity. I have explained the problem, offered an apology for the postand I think we can expect the issue to be resolved.

HummerGuy 04-05-2007 01:47 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Mikey, sugar do you need another spanking? Quit pickin on poor di! :D

As for this matter, I think weshould put it to rest for now..if they are a good reputable business, I really don't want to cause them any further negativity. I have explained the problem, offered an apology for the postand I think we can expect the issue to be resolved.
Isn't that supposed to go the OTHER way around? :D

Dennis 04-05-2007 01:48 PM

True!;)

LawWyfe 04-05-2007 01:52 PM

Isn't that supposed to go the OTHER way around? :D
Well now...it's a matter of preference isn't it? ;)

HummerGuy 04-05-2007 02:14 PM

I'm sorry, but you couldn't handle it................. My, uh, new Hummer H2 that is....... yeah, that's it.......... :D

LawWyfe 04-05-2007 02:25 PM

Your new Hummer H2???? Huh? Did I miss something here recently??

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 02:29 PM

Hey Mike,

[sm=happybounce.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/111/070D3714081144D9AC874CA95A41B223.jpg[/IMG]

HummerGuy 04-05-2007 02:29 PM

You sure did, Sarah, you sure did...............

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 02:32 PM

and think i was the three vote that said you where on topic when you had your poll [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

HummerGuy 04-05-2007 02:36 PM

and think i was the three vote that said you where on topic when you had your poll [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
Translation: And to think, I was one of the three people who voted in your favorwhen you had your thread about whether or not you actually stayed on topic with your posts. [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

:D

I am truely jeolous of your Mustang, so because I can't talk about it, I had to figure something else out :D

With that shorthand, you would make an EXCELLENT legal secretary here at my firm :D

LawWyfe 04-05-2007 02:38 PM

Wellllllllllllllllllllll enlighten me then sugar....I have not been here as much lately as I have been busy...I see you still have the red H3as your avatar...or is this a joke I missed? (Could be a blonde thing lol) :eek:LOL

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 02:39 PM

I think this can help Brad out we all know his web site
and he sells hummer stuff.
Brad how did you find us

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 02:40 PM

NO I WAS THE THREE PEOPLE

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 02:41 PM

I FELT BAD FOR U

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 02:42 PM

I have three names on this forum

HummerBlues 04-05-2007 02:45 PM

MIKE KISS MY AZZ:D:D:D

littlehummerboy 04-05-2007 02:53 PM

One of them isn't peanutic is it?

Dennis 04-05-2007 03:01 PM

Maybe not Mikey, but one of them should be Post Whore..:eek::D:D

04-05-2007 03:08 PM

Your wish is my command :D

littlehummerboy 04-05-2007 03:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Maybe not Mikey, but one of them should be Post Whore..:eek::D:D
[sm=admin.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 03:22 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

[sm=happybounce.gif]
LOL!!!! That is so hilarious!!!! [sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif] ahem .. and true. [8D]

Paige [sm=smiley28.gif]

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 03:26 PM

Who you calling a post whore

dilo2001gt 04-05-2007 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

No not me

TigerLily 04-05-2007 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

Also I am an owner of a 05 Black H2 SUT :D

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Paige [sm=smiley28.gif]
Aahhhhhhh - Don't make me feel worse than I already do today. [&o] You know I wuv ya!! [sm=kissykissy.gif]

HummerGuy 04-05-2007 03:45 PM

Well spill my beans and call me poor, what's WRONG?