PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is worth the effort

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Default This is worth the effort

I hope and pray this was worth all the blood of our fallen Soldiers..At least it won't be completely in vane.

SADDAM is DONE!

I say Saturday at 12:00 noon Baghdad time..Saddam will be with his sons in hell.

(this only my opinion and thoughts and don't wish to stir any politics up or religion)

Old 12-29-2006, 02:21 AM
Default RE: This is worth the effort

damn right!!! It's a shame he got to live this long. If I was the soldier that found him in that hole I'd of shot him like it was groundhog season.

Old 12-29-2006, 05:55 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

damn right!!! It's a shame he got to live this long. If I was the soldier that found him in that hole I'd of shot him like it was groundhog season.
TOTALLY!!!! Then fill up the hole again!!!

Old 12-29-2006, 09:44 AM

I know that Soldier he want to but to many witness
He would of been court marshal
when he found him Saddam had a gun aim at him would been a good chance to blow his brains out but the big shots whanted to try to get info out of him.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:46 AM

edit what this system sucks anyone else having problems
try to fix something cant try to edit cant

Old 12-29-2006, 10:35 AM

It seems to get real slow amd sometimes you have to click the button 2 or 3 time for it to change...It does scare me though that i knew what you were saying though..Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 57
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 12-29-2006, 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I hope and pray this was worth all the blood of our fallen Soldiers..At least it won't be completely in vane.
Amen

SADDAM is DONE!

I say Saturday at 12:00 noon Baghdad time..Saddam will be with his sons in hell.

(this only my opinion and thoughts and don't wish to stir any politics up or religion)
Why the disclaimer??? I am sorry Denis my friend, but has this forum got to the point where we have to put disclaimers to prevent differences of opinions. I have been on this forum for just a short while and when I came here it was much smaller then what it has grown to now. A lot of BS has also happened in the short while that I have been here too. This is the best forum I have been on in a long while but I fear the direction it is going… You can’t please every body and trying to only makes things worse. I want things the way they were where you could voice your opinion and not give a crap and respect others opinions negative and positive. We do not have to agree as long as we respect our differences. Do away with that stupid spell check. I refuse to use it! My misspelled words gives me character of who I am and I am not an English major nor do I want to be portrayed as one. I do not have to spell words correct to get my point across. And finally SHORT BUS get you a$$ back in the discussions I miss your grumyness!

Old 12-29-2006, 12:17 PM

What's this world coming to. First you get in trouble for hanging electrodes off of a terrorists ball's and now you would have get aCM for blowing the head off of some terrorist azzhole.

Old 12-29-2006, 01:52 PM

Lil M. thank you for your commentary,

You make a very good point(s) and I admire your outrightopen mind..I have the same feelings...But some topics are touchy and can cause hard feelings...I recently lost a couple of good friends because of politic issues and it got ugly..once the respect for ones opinions has been breached then the personal attacks on your character start happening...So as to the disclaimer..Some people have strong feelings about the death sentance and believe in some other form of life long punsihment regardless of the crime(s) and I don't want them people to think I'm attacking their personal beliefs....so, this thread was of my OWN opinion.

Finally; Yes we have a wonderful forum and group of good friends here..I see no reason to worry any of that will change..So enjoy yourself as always and do a little recruiting in your community for members to join us..I invite at least two people a day to join..

Old 12-29-2006, 03:05 PM

Dennis your a damn good guy. That's obvious from your posts and even more so when we have spoken by phone. God bless you, your family and ALL of my Hummer forums friends. Joe

Quick Reply: This is worth the effort