PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Los Angeles Tricked H1 (white)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:49 AM
Default Los Angeles Tricked H1 (white)

Has anyone seen it or have pictures of it?

I've been looking around the forum and cannot find any. It passed me on the road a few months ago and only got a quick glance at it.

Had some black tribal style flames I think and looked lowered. Also had some cycle information on it.......like it was promoting harley's or something like that.

If anyone knows about the rig I'm talking about let me know...

thanks

Old 09-19-2007, 03:03 AM
Default RE: Los Angeles Tricked H1 (white)

I saw that one SOMEWHERE????

I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know!!

Old 09-19-2007, 12:45 PM

I've been pretty fair to the lowered truck world lately...BUT...I draw the line at lowering a h1....sorry but that's a friggen disgrace!!!!! Let's spend over 100 grand on the most capable and baddest off road machine ever made and then lower it and start rolling dubs....they should be lined up and shot.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:46 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I've been pretty fair to the lowered truck world lately...BUT...I draw the line at lowering a h1....sorry but that's a friggen disgrace!!!!! Let's spend over 100 grand on the most capable and baddest off road machine ever made and then lower it and start rolling dubs....they should be lined up and shot.
Believe it or NOT, I AGREE with you!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 11:17 PM

boy, that's happening alot lately

Old 09-20-2007, 01:36 AM

who said they were rolling dubs?

no street tires or 20-26" rims......just the stock wheels and an off road tire......looks mad sick

you'll get the idea when i fix up my h2 ... in a similar fashion.

not dropped to the ground ..... just removing some gap

Old 09-20-2007, 02:50 AM

ORIGINAL: iplayatari

no street tires or 20-26" rims......just the stock wheels and an off road tire......looks mad sick

I get what you're gonna do!!! I'm here for ya!!

Old 09-20-2007, 07:36 AM

Nooooo... not another HummBob!!!

Old 09-20-2007, 10:09 AM

still a disgrace to a Hummer h1...that gap is there for a reason...it's called articualtion. And running an off road tire with a lowered stance is beyond gay...it's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. oh sorry we must be PC now so I must add...IMO

Old 09-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Lowering a H1 is right up there with owning a Lifted Dodge and then trading it for a Ricer....

IMO....

Quick Reply: Los Angeles Tricked H1 (white)