PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

You know what, I posted something here, and just decided, this IS a Hummer Forum, so who the hell cares (no pun intended). I retract it on the grounds of temporary insanity. Thank you [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 04-18-2007, 03:02 PM

I think since this is "off topic" you should leave it be but that's my .02 worth. If we can tackle gun control/laws like Shorty said, I don't see why religion should be off limits :-) Though this is one subject even *I* will leave the hell alone ... unless I have 12-14 beers in me and I get woke up by the witnesses again LOL!

Old 04-18-2007, 04:32 PM

nice first post....your a dik

Old 04-18-2007, 04:53 PM

The bottom line is everyone already gave the guy what he wanted...time and attention in reading his message, pondering and responding (whether you liked/agreed with it or not)

And nowI will add to it...myinitial reaction was "inappropriate for a Hummer forum" (and I am a believer) - Then I thought well, this is "Off Topic" and we have already covered the sex andpolitics before..so might as well get to the 3rd subject religionlol ANDDDDD when a topic bores me or gets my DGANDER <denny> up or I don't feel it is worth my effort to respond...I simply click close to that thread..

Old 04-18-2007, 04:56 PM

he's still a dik

Old 04-18-2007, 05:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

What do you all think..leave this thread alone and it will fade into the distance, or remove it, as this is not the place for this kind of topic, as we are a diverse group here and the only main commonality is the HUMMER....??
Dennis leave it....its in the off topic...Religon is a subject which hasnt been bought up here so lets c what happens!

Old 04-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: importkiller

he's still a dik
Dude, just because he posted this message doesn't make him a dik. He could be the nicest guy in the world. I consider you my friend seriously, but stuff like this pisses me off beyond belief. That's like calling Dennis or SugarDaddy or Dilo a dik before getting to know them. Hell you probably called me that too when I came on here all goofy didn't you . Yeah sure he shouldn't have posted this and who the hell know why he did, but that doesn't mean he's a dik dude. cmon now.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:31 PM

I'm staying the hell away from this one LOL!

Old 04-18-2007, 05:36 PM

yup....still a DIK....is that more clear? you come on a public HUMMER forum and your first post is this crap....your a DIK!!!! The post was made for nothing more than to get a reaction or to **** people off...again...definition of a DIK. He got a reaction...I called him a Dik....and I will until he comes back and at leas says hi properly.

Old 04-18-2007, 05:37 PM

now go change your pad Michelle

Quick Reply: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?