PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Date

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Default Date

Alright bro's I can't type the details but here goes. Blind date last Wednesday night. Went well. Saw a hotter chick with a hugh rack checking me out. She told the waiter that she wanted to go home with me that night if I wasn't taking my date home. And those of you who know me, know that I wouldNEVER have sex unless I'm married.[8D] But I am meeting this super hot early 20 ish chick tonight. I need to inform her about how bad it is to expect sex without being married. Class begins around 8 tonight.[sm=smokin.gif]

Old 02-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Default RE: Date

Can't WAIT for DETAILSSSS!! Us married dudes live vicariously through you SD??? But REMEMBER...

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 02-02-2007, 06:37 PM

Hmmmmm.... She sounds desperate!!! J/K Bud... Good Luck
The heck with pics HummBob, we want a VIDEO.

Old 02-02-2007, 06:59 PM

Can't WAIT for DETAILSSSS!! Us married dudes live vicariously through you SD??? But REMEMBER...

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
ROFLMAO

Never fails Sugardaddy...if you had gone there alone, she probably wouldn't have even noticed. When you're with someone, they can't quit looking.

Old 02-02-2007, 07:43 PM

HMMMM sounds like a HO to me! (Oppps I forgot you referred to your HO's in an earlier thread) I personally would have played a little hard to get...make em come after ME! But then that was my MO when I was on the dating scene (like a hunnerd years ago)...tease em, torture em and then toss em!

Old 02-02-2007, 07:49 PM

Here's the deal. 99% of the time, directly from work,I go there with my hospital scrubs on. I'm know that's an attraction to women looking for a... well ya know... Sugardaddy. And truthfully I look alot like that doc on the TV show. Dr McDreamy. I really do. I don't know if that's a good thing, but it gets me alot. [sm=shades.gif][sm=smokin.gif]

Old 02-02-2007, 07:53 PM

Kind of like the chicks go for the cop in a uni...[:@] Personally I find McSteamy to be wayyyyyyyyy hotter! [sm=drooldude.gif](Just puts my knickers in a real twist!) But Dr SugarDaddy-O studmuffin I am sure you are a little hottie man yourself....got a pic to back that up?

Old 02-02-2007, 07:55 PM

Suga'Daddy ~

Let us see your picture ... I gotta see it to believe it! I happen to have a huge crush on Patrick Dempsey!! He's H-O-T-T! [sm=kiss.gif]

And have a good time tonight! [8D]

Old 02-02-2007, 07:57 PM

LOL!! LawWyfe - we were typing basically the same thing at the same time!! Let US see a pic!!

Old 02-02-2007, 08:05 PM

Ya know what, I will. Next weekend when my son comes over. I'll have him get and take a pic. He has a digital camera and knows how to post. I still can't figure how to put the SUGARDDADDY licencse plate on my posts. LOL!! When I had short hair I used to get that I looked like a Baldwin, but now since, I'm doing the long messy hair, although mine is hilighted and the I always look like a need to shave, I get the McDreamy thing. Yes and I'm always tan and I whiten my teeth. It's takes alot of work to be THE SUGARDADDY. LMMFAO!!!

Quick Reply: Date