PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

roll call!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Administrator
Default roll call!!

who can see this? holla!!

Old 08-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Default RE: roll call!!

he said holla

Old 08-15-2007, 10:51 PM
Administrator

you know.."holla at a playa when you him on the street"...the guy on sportscenter says that all the time...im not sure what it means...

so, im thinking of inviting d vader and muddydawg to be mods. jdrew has already accepted. one advantage of bringing on some new mods, is that some people consider those of you who didnt jump ship to be "a gang", and bringing on new, uninvolved members may help to abolish that theory.

also, i would like to make zyne a site more, rather than a section mod, if you are interested (hopefully zyne can see this! )

Old 08-15-2007, 11:11 PM

I concur...all cool people and good posters. Some may disagree with this but I would ask shorty also...he may be a dik sometimes but he's well respected and a really funny dude!

Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Administrator

i believe that shortbus was one of the first members here...and i have asked him in the past, and he declined. i could ask him again.

Old 08-15-2007, 11:35 PM

shorty was not too happy with Dennis for getting on me for calling Lane a moron, he made a post about it saying how it was lame for dennis to call out a moderator in public and that Dennis only did it to protect his buddy Lane.....I would ask him again...just tell him we need someone who won't take any chit and who is a straight shooter. He may hop on board.

Old 08-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Administrator

ok..i wrote him. [8D]

Old 08-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator

I can see this. I agree. Shorty only gets pissed when he is being pissed on, just as Mike does, which is justifyable at times.

Between Nick, Mike and Shortbus (I still don't know the bastards name ), I can see you guys getting all banned eventually with your tempers BUT, I think it's a good choice.

MuddyDawg75, I'm not 100% sure about yet. I think Nick has talked to him more then anybody, but don't hold me to that.

And don't take the damn banning comment personal. It was just a joke, diks............

Old 08-16-2007, 07:53 AM

Sorry guys ... I ended up working real late last night so I'm just now seeing this. On to business ... I definitely back up shorty as a mod too .... and as far as your offer to "promote" me to site rather than section ... thanks for thinking of me and I will definitely accept :-)

And .. umm .. yeah, I can see this section :-)

Old 08-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

I know Doc Olds is a fairly new member, but judging by the way he handled one of Mark's SPAM threads, he might be a good moderator choice:

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_81083/tm.htm

Quick Reply: roll call!!