PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yet Another Newbie Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Default Yet Another Newbie Thread

Hi all. I will be ordering my H2 in the next month. Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Old 06-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Default RE: Yet Another Newbie Thread

Name:  welcome2.gif
Views: 225
Size:  3.1 KB What are you getting?

Old 06-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

HEEELLLOOOO DDDAAAAAAAAA

Welcome to our personal insane asylum!

Old 06-28-2007, 05:59 PM

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm planning on ordering a 2008 H2 SUV, unless I can get a good deal on the '07's H2 SUVs. As of now, i'm trying to get rid of my current car and use that as a down payment for a new H2. I'm still stuck between the trim model - sport or luxury; which color I want; and, which options I want to add on. As of now, I definitely want the sunroof and third row seat, however I'm debating if the navigation is worth the extra money. Any recommendations?

Old 06-28-2007, 06:02 PM

If you go with an 07, get the LUX. The ebony interior is much plusher IMO.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:05 PM

If it's not any trouble, could anyone give me like a brief comparison run down between the Sport vs. Luxury. Hummer's website gives a decent explanation, but sometimes it's nicer to hear from those who actually own one. Thanks in advance.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:42 PM

and good luck in your choice..what ever you decide, you won't be disappointed.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: j e f f x o 6 x

If it's not any trouble, could anyone give me like a brief comparison run down between the Sport vs. Luxury. Hummer's website gives a decent explanation, but sometimes it's nicer to hear from those who actually own one. Thanks in advance.
It's the Adventure Series and the Lux Series. The Adventure Series adds a self-leveling rear air suspension, a six-disc CD changer, tool and first aid kits, and a front brush guard.

The Lux Series package doesn't include the air suspension, but comes with chrome wheels, upgraded leather seating(ebony), a chrome appearance package, single passenger third-row seat a brushed-aluminum roof rack, tubular side steps, satellite radio and the CD changer.

You can GET the Rear Air Suspension as an ADD ON to the Lux. That's what I did even though I don't think I EVER USED IT!!! Just thought it was COOL!!!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:51 PM

Thanks HummBob for the information! Right now i'm leaning toward the Luxury Series Package. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, wish me luck!

Old 06-28-2007, 10:08 PM

ORIGINAL: j e f f x o 6 x

Thanks HummBob for the information! Right now i'm leaning toward the Luxury Series Package. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, wish me luck!
If cash is any concern, GO GET ONE.....If it's not really an issue, I'd wait TO SEE the '08's BEFORE you get an '07. Just to be safe. The '08's are going to have a TON of interior changes(improvements?), plus a393-hp 6.2-liter V-8 that produces 415 pounds-feet of torque. The previous engine was a 325-hp 6.0-liter V-8 with 365 pounds-feet of torque.

The H2's towing rating gets a 1,500-pound boost over that of the 2007 model, to 8,000 pounds.

The addition of the new engine, along with a six-speed automatic transmission, electric cooling fans in the engine compartment and other features is supposed toincrease the H2's fuel economy 0.7 mpg overall. A combination of city and highway driving is estimated by GM to be in the range of 13-14 mpg.

Added standard safety equipment for the 2008 H2 includes electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, panic brake assist (the first application for a GM truck), tire pressure monitoring system and head curtain side airbags for all three passenger rows.

Just don't want you to KICK YOURSELF if you don't wait!!!!

Quick Reply: Yet Another Newbie Thread