PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the wife has stole my H3...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Default the wife has stole my H3...

Okay, I've already told everyone on my previous post that I'm a newbie. But here's what has happened. I live in Northern Virginia. My wife (Beth) is from Richmond, about 125 miles or so from here. We frequently go to Richmond to visit my mother-in-law. I had been looking up here for a Red Base 06 H3 with no luck. I wanted an 06 and I wanted a Base truck because I'm going to use it as my main work vehicle. I figured I could get the best deal on an 06 , especially a lower end version. Anyway, we were in Richmond this past week end and drove past the Hummer dealer. Of course, I pulled in and they had exactly what I had been looking for (Red). So, I sent Beth to her mother's house while I did the deal. Well I drive to my mother-in-laws house thinking that we would drive back to Northern Virginia in two vehicles, she in her yellow FJ-Cruiser and me in my new red H3. Oh no. That was not to be. Beth had decided that we should "ride back together" in the H3 and leave the FJ in Richmond until this coming week end. Well, I figured she was a little excited about the new vehicle, so I agreed. Once in Northern Virginia she has claimed she needs to drive the H3 to work everyday. I can drive the "ole man van" that I've been driving for the past 2 years or so. Every day she comes home and tells me how she loves the Hummer. What I can see coming is that once we get the FJ-Cruiser back here I will be relegated to it. Well, it's an okay vehicle but it's no FJ-40 and it certainly is no H3. Has anyone else encountered this? A "take over" by the spouse? Any suggestions? I figure I have the next two days to figure out what to do when she approches me with a proposal to "trade" vehicles.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Default RE: the wife has stole my H3...

JUST SAY NO!!

Old 12-06-2006, 08:49 PM

You're not married are you?

Old 12-06-2006, 08:49 PM

As my good friend Don Knox / Barney Fife would say, “You have to nip it in the bud!†[>:]

But then again if you just say NO! she can say NO too…[]

If she Loves the H3 so much you may have to persuade/con her into trading in the Fj…Good Luck

Old 12-06-2006, 08:56 PM

Now, that's a good idea...

I could get an H3 with some of the stuff I didn't get on the first one and let her dirve it every day. She would probably go for that!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:22 PM

Leave the house before she does and take it.Name:  wink2.gif
Views: 832
Size:  593 Bytes

Old 12-06-2006, 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: kirby

You're not married are you?
Yes I AM!!!

That's Why I Bought Her The ESCALADE!!Name:  thumbsup.gif
Views: 813
Size:  3.2 KB

Old 12-07-2006, 08:59 AM

ORIGINAL: kirby

Now, that's a good idea...

I could get an H3 with some of the stuff I didn't get on the first one and let her dirve it every day. She would probably go for that!
This if from a womens point of veiw...ever hear of..when you get married..everything you want is hers...lol..I say, trade the FJ-cruiser for another H3 just for your wife and you can have the red one back...I always drive our Hummer and my Husband got my 2000 Jeep cherokee.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]heres to your wife.

Old 12-07-2006, 09:38 AM

Ah man, that's just not right.

Old 12-07-2006, 03:38 PM

Shoot her you can always get another wife.

Quick Reply: the wife has stole my H3...