New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Owner of 2008 H2

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Default New Owner of 2008 H2

Hello,

We finally became Hummer H2 owners this year after searching for 2+ years for the right one. As we shake out the bugs in our new acquisition, I have a couple of newbie questions that I'm hoping the experienced owners might know solutions for.

1. Heated Front Seats turn off after about 4-5 seconds. When engine is off I can hear 3 clicking sounds under the seat before it turns off (happens for both driver and passenger seats). Is this likely the same problem caused by a poorly soldered wire connection under the seat?

2. Backup camera is hazy / washed out. I cleaned the lens, no help. I noticed condensation inside the camera housing, but even after it evaporated the picture quality is poor.

3. Left side tire pressure sensors are wrong. It is giving me low tire pressure readings of 38psi on the left side, but I confirmed the psi is 45+ multiple times. Even filled them to 56psi cold, and the sensors only went up to 38. Right side sensors seem fine. Just replace the tire pressure sensors?

4. Is there a NAV/Radio/DVD replacement available that has Bluetooth? Would like to upgrade the stock system. High-end frequencies appear to be lacking on the stock Bose system. But Bluetooth capability is most important for now.

I've been lurking here for several months doing research, thanks for your help on that in advance to any replies here.

Hazy back-up camera