New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 11:27 AM
Red face New Member

Hello, y'all,

I'm Chris and I live in South Carolina. I'm actually die hard RAM / Dodge fan- but my wife recently thought about something she can drive into the pasture with and also get some supplies to our Dirt Bike Track, as well as going to Lowe's and buy her little flowers without messing up her nice charger. After we found, Jeeps in the price range we would spend for a vehicle like that are usually torn up and about to go to offroad heaven, she saw this Hummer and now wants one.
As I heard so much about them- good and bad- but more good from people owning one or had one, I'm ok with her getting one- if that's what she wants. For looking around- I have no idea what to check- besides the check engine light is not on or some minor mechanical stuff like brakes and tires, I hope, some can give me an insight on what to be aware of, what could cause major money holes to fill, before I buy. Help and info would be greatly appreciated. I have no issues with high mileage, as if they are well maintained, there is no problem and as for what we need it- it doesn't have to be an asphalt princess either. We thought about MY 2006-2008 and what I've seen- the price range ~$10000 - ~12000, there are plenty of choices. So- that's where I'm at. Thank you.

Old 01-25-2022, 04:37 AM

Welcome...

You will find answers in the search feature.

Enjoy looking around and good luck with your endeavor.