New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Guy: H3T Adventure in Warren, MI

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 08:19 PM

Thanks Pappibri, I've been getting a kick out driving mine around town... especially since it's got a new muffler on and re-sealed tailpipe sections!

Mine has a rear-view camera too, handy for backing up, but rather useless for lining up to my trailer. The hitch ball is way too far below the view zone, so while I can get lined up to my hitch nicely, I still have to get out to see how close I am. In time, I'll learn to gauge the distance. In fact, I still have to stop by my local trailer place to get a new drop hitch, the 3 incher I had for my Suburban is not going to be enough!

Old 09-06-2013, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by DragonSport
Mine has a rear-view camera too, handy for backing up, but rather useless for lining up to my trailer. The hitch ball is way too far below the view zone, so while I can get lined up to my hitch nicely, I still have to get out to see how close I am. In time, I'll learn to gauge the distance. In fact, I still have to stop by my local trailer place to get a new drop hitch, the 3 incher I had for my Suburban is not going to be enough!
Pick up an EZ-Hitch, Awesome for hookups!

PM sent!