New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Carolina New Owner - H3T

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 03:22 PM
Post Carolina New Owner - H3T

Well, what can I say? I've been a fan from the beginning of GM's Hummer brand launch. Longing for a H2 SUT until they unveiled the H3T....and that was it. The perfect truck. I need look no further. My wife had other thoughts: 'Hummers are too big!'...'They're gas guzzlers!'....'Hey, put that knife down!'.....and that was that. The H3T became a dream truck. Something to wish for, but never expecting to own. Fastforward thirteen years, when she agrees we need a pickup. I see this beautiful white 2010 H3T Alpha on Cars&Bids.com. She glances at it: 'Well, maybe you should bid on it.' What did I just hear?!? I wasn't planning to buy a truck this year, with prices being what they are these days, but 6 months to a year from now with gas being questionable, she could be singing a vastly different tune. I had to act now! Just as they say about voting: 'Bid smartly and bid often!' And that was that! (P.S. Cars&Bids.com are awesome!)
Now, about this truck: Manufactured during the final month of H3T production 05/10 to fulfil a rental fleet contract, I beleive. The truck spent it's first eight years in Arizona, before traveling to California, then to Minnesota, before finally ending up in North Carolina with 141K miles and the cleanest under carridge I've ever seen. Ii has the Offroad Pkg. Sunroof. Cloth interior. TruXedo lid. Bilstein 5100 shocks and Method wheels w/ 35 meats. I've added bars to the front and am working to add running boards. It's been from one end of this country to the other. I am the sixth and final owner of this truck, as I'm keeping it forever!