Meets, Events, and Shows Have a meet, show, or other event to announce? Read the pinned thread about how to get your event posted!

Rules for the Meets, Events, and Shows Section.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Administrator
Default Rules for the Meets, Events, and Shows Section.

Do you have an event of some sort to post?

We have restricted posting ability, to help keep this section uniform and organized. We think that this will help make this section more useful.

If you have an event that you would like posted, please PM me, with the following information:
-The location (City, State, and actual location)
-The date(s) and time(s)
-The vehicle(s) welcomed at said event
-A short description of the event

Old 04-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Rules for the Meets, Events, and Shows Section.

I'm also trying to keep this section a bit more organized so I changed some of your posts to say "Show" or "Off-Road Event"

Also, once the date is positively set, I'm moving the event as a pin-up at the top of the list so people will be able to easily find what they are looking for and the dates/locations of events that are positively going to happen.

Just remember, these events are not in any way sponsored or affiliated with HummerForums.com We are just trying to make a nice spot for our members to plan get-togethers. I'd like to become more active in that so I'm trying to make things a bit more organized.

If anybody has any problems with me modifying their headings, please let me know. I have no intentions on ever editting the content of anybody's posts.