PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Central Texas Hummer Group..Start Up?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Default Central Texas Hummer Group..Start Up?

Anyone interested in starting a Central Texas Hummer Group?

I don't want to lead..but I'll assist.......

Dan

Old 02-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Already quite a few of us in Central Texas. In the last couple of months we have run Bridgeport twice and Marble Falls a few times. We have members in Waco, Killeen, Austin, DFW, Lorena, etc in Central Texas. PM me your contact info and I will make sure you get notified of the next runs. Bendy Prissy and her husband came up from the Houston area for the last event.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Where in Central Texas are you?

Old 02-18-2013, 06:32 AM

Just outside of the border of Salado, 12 miles from Fort Hood. Yeah I google Adventure Park Marble Falls..man..did not know that existed.

Dan

Old 02-18-2013, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by 3hummers
Already quite a few of us in Central Texas. In the last couple of months we have run Bridgeport twice and Marble Falls a few times. We have members in Waco, Killeen, Austin, DFW, Lorena, etc in Central Texas. PM me your contact info and I will make sure you get notified of the next runs. Bendy Prissy and her husband came up from the Houston area for the last event.
3hummer, have you guys done any gathering...near or around Central Texas? I heard of the group down south in Houston..but was unaware that they had a group this close...I attempted to make contact with some of the Hummer owners..by putting a note in their windshield..(if I see a Hummer in the parking lot of any store)..but no luck..I gave up after a while.

Dan

Old 02-18-2013, 07:21 AM

3Hummer..not sure how to PM..looked at the FAQ..instructions are good..but if I don't have the "action" buttons i.e., "send a private message"...

Dan

Old 02-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

I sent you a PM. See if you can respond to it. You should be able to go to Notificatiobs at the top right corner of the page. We haven't had just a meet and greet per se south of the Dallas area but have talked about. I took SolidJJ and his family to Cheeves in Temple when they moved down but not a group get together. We need to do that.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by 3hummers
I sent you a PM. See if you can respond to it. You should be able to go to Notificatiobs at the top right corner of the page. We haven't had just a meet and greet per se south of the Dallas area but have talked about. I took SolidJJ and his family to Cheeves in Temple when they moved down but not a group get together. We need to do that.
I got the message but can't seem to be able to respond to your message..not sure why..might be my browser..may not be working properly..I work in the building across from Cheeves... It seems if I go to another members website..it seems I can send a message to them..by clicking on "contact"..I was able to send Gunner_45 a message...well it look like it went through..anyway

Dan

Old 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM

Got your e-mail.

Let me now if my response made any sense to you.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:50 PM

Yes, I was able to communicate with 3hummers, unfortunately, I think my browers is messing up..every time I tried to response to his PM, I keep getting the same error..saying that I have no access privilage to view..so not sure what's wrong..restarted my computer several times..still the same..anywhy..I appreciate your assistance.

Dan

Quick Reply: Central Texas Hummer Group..Start Up?