Hummer H3T The popular H3 gets the added capabilties of a small pick-up, with the look and performance of the original H3.

Value of an '09 H3T

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2020, 02:28 PM
Default Value of an '09 H3T

I am new to the site and looking to sell my '09 H3T with 140,xxx miles. Adventure package, cloth seats, In-line 5 Cyl, 5-speed. 20" XD series wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires (95% left). Has leveling kit. Also has a K&N cold air intake. (I'm sure there are things I'm missing.) Lightbar has been removed.

Looking for some advice on asking price/value and what to take into consideration when selling. I don't know a whole lot about these trucks, but I do know there is more value in selling them privately opposed to trade-in.

I'll attach a few pictures. Any advice helps. Thanks.

Old 07-19-2020, 03:45 PM

With the high mileage(lower value), those wheels(lower value), tires(lower value), holes in the roof(lower value) and accident report(lower value), ask maybe $10k, based on good condition mechanically and cosmetic.

Last edited by hummerz; 07-19-2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old 07-19-2020, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
With the high mileage(lower value), those wheels(lower value), tires(lower value), holes in the roof(lower value) and accident report(lower value), ask maybe $10k, based on good condition mechanically and cosmetic.

I appreciate the feedback. Can I ask what you used to pull this accident report though? I have owned this truck since late 2014 and both of those accidents have not occurred. I’ve never been to Texas, nor have I been in any accident in Ames.

Old 07-19-2020, 04:31 PM
Old 07-19-2020, 05:44 PM

Btw, KEVIN KINMAN(1205 Hull St., Corning IA) is listed as the original owner.

Old 07-19-2020, 05:55 PM

Btw, KEVIN KINMAN(1205 Hull St., Corning IA) is listed as the original owner.
Yeah that’s who I bought the truck from. As far as the accident reports though, the truck has not been to Texas as long as it has been in my possession. So not sure why that is on there. I believe Kevin’s son went to school in Ames, but if that’s the case and the vehicle was involved in an accident there, the date is incorrect.

Old 07-19-2020, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by ASeager
Yeah that’s who I bought the truck from. As far as the accident reports though, the truck has not been to Texas as long as it has been in my possession. So not sure why that is on there. I believe Kevin’s son went to school in Ames, but if that’s the case and the vehicle was involved in an accident there, the date is incorrect.
There are accident report #'s along with reporting agency listed. Contact the reporting agencies and give report # for more info!
Btw, who else has driven your H3t since 2015?

Old 07-19-2020, 06:26 PM

There are accident report #'s along with reporting agency listed. Contact the reporting agencies and give report # for more info!
Btw, who else has driven your H3t since 2015?
Outside of immediate family, no one.

Old 07-19-2020, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by ASeager
Outside of immediate family, no one.
So never stolen, then check with those that drove the h3t, or you can get the full report(driver) by contacting the agencies that posted the reports.

Old 07-19-2020, 06:35 PM

So never stolen, then check with those that drove the h3t, or you can get the full report(driver) by contacting the agencies that posted the reports.
I will do that. Appreciate the advice.

Quick Reply: Value of an '09 H3T