Hummer H3T The popular H3 gets the added capabilties of a small pick-up, with the look and performance of the original H3.

H3T Roll Call

Old 10-02-2013, 02:39 PM

Just bought My wifes dream truck... 2009 H3T Alpha... Not sure on how to find out what packages it has ... how can i find that out ??? plan to level it ASAP and install some better tires ...

Old 10-02-2013, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by tabsh3
Just bought My wifes dream truck... 2009 H3T Alpha... Not sure on how to find out what packages it has ... how can i find that out ??? plan to level it ASAP and install some better tires ...
Take a photo of the center dash where the radio is and the seats then we can tell you everything you need to know. Also welcome to the H3T club, not too many of us running around and some of you plans of it.

Last edited by SolidJJ; 10-02-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:15 PM

I'll get her to send me a couple picks tom. I am at work in the middle of the gulf..got back out here today... I think i was reading numbers at one point and saw that only about 4 or 5000 total built ??? also trying to locate a replacement soft tonneau cover with tHe H3T monogram on it... if anyone has a lead... I did notice the truck was very choked back for a 300 hp v8.... any suggestions on freeing up the ponies ???

Old 10-02-2013, 10:24 PM

I'll get her to send me a couple picks tom. I am at work in the middle of the gulf..got back out here today... I think i was reading numbers at one point and saw that only about 4 or 5000 total built ??? also trying to locate a replacement soft tonneau cover with tHe H3T monogram on it... if anyone has a lead... I did notice the truck was very choked back for a 300 hp v8.... any suggestions on freeing up the ponies ???
I think the total for the two years they made was just over 7,000? No clue about the bed soft bed cover but I do know about the roll-and-lock bed, snug top deck and the slant back. For the ponies you can start with cleaning the throttle body also MAF sensor and checking out the spake plugs. Then you can look into a intake system, PCM tune and exhaust system.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:26 AM

Approx 5700 H3Ts ever produced according to the #s out there.

Where are you located? PM me on a tonneau cover. I know of one but shipping might kill the deal.

Congrats on the T. I'm sure your wife loves it. I know mine loves hers.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:47 PM

Got one here in the Lone Star State!

2010 H3T Alpha with Offroad Package and all the goodies

Aftermarket:

-33" Nitto Trail Grapplers
-20" XD Series Hoss Wheels
-ProComp Leveling Kit
-AirDoc Intakes Cold Air Intake
-K&N High Flow Air Filter
-Superchips Flashpaq Programmer
-Magnaflow Muffler just to make it sound a little tougher
-K&N Oil Filter
-JVC Head Unit & Navigation System
-Aftermarket Sound System with Amplifier
-WeatherTech Digital Fit All Weather Floormats
-OEM Grill Guard
-OEM Roof Rails
-OEM Side Steps (since removed... got hung up too many times.)

Future Plans:

-4" Lift with Fox Shocks
-35" or 37" Toyo Open Country MT's (like the look of the 37's, but not the power loss)
-AMP Research Power Steps
-OEM Style Fender Flares
-OEM Roof Marker Lights
-OEM Lower Grill Lamps

That is probably all, but you just never know...

I absolutely love my T. It's amazing. Looks good on the road, but gets me anywhere and everywhere I want to go off road too. I am not a true offroader, but I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman, and as a result of that this truck has been put through its paces. It has never once failed me off road, and it has taken me through stuff that my buddies' trucks couldn't even get to. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

-Alpha14

Attached Thumbnails H3T Roll Call-img_0769.jpg   H3T Roll Call-img_0718.jpg  

Last edited by Alpha14; 10-26-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:04 PM

No need for the Rancho to run 37s on a T. 1" Daystar body lift and slight trimming of the front plastic inner fender and you are good to go!

You have an Alpha so it isn't that much of a drain on the power. We also have an H3T Alpha and it has 37s with the Daystar body lift. Still gets 12mpg in the city. Got 12.5 with the 35s.

Nice rig!

Old 10-26-2013, 02:56 PM

Glad to hear that about the 37's Tainter! That was my big concern. I still want the Rancho, but truthfully that's just cause I love the look of the lift. My other biggest concern with the 37's is how well they'll clear... Like if the tire is tucked all the way into the wheel well. Or if I'm turning very sharply, will they rub? Again, I don't do any crazy offroading, but I end up in enough tight spots that I wouldn't want a tire getting hung up in the wheel well. Maybe you can help me out here since you have experience with the 37's on a T...? I would appreciate it!

And thanks! I appreciate it

Old 10-26-2013, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Alpha14
Glad to hear that about the 37's Tainter! That was my big concern. I still want the Rancho, but truthfully that's just cause I love the look of the lift. My other biggest concern with the 37's is how well they'll clear... Like if the tire is tucked all the way into the wheel well. Or if I'm turning very sharply, will they rub? Again, I don't do any crazy offroading, but I end up in enough tight spots that I wouldn't want a tire getting hung up in the wheel well. Maybe you can help me out here since you have experience with the 37's on a T...? I would appreciate it!

And thanks! I appreciate it
PM sent!

Old 11-07-2013, 02:55 PM

2009 Base. Red. Blacked out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: H3T Roll Call