PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What does this mean??

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Default What does this mean??

My buddy has an H2. It has a couple of stickers on it that say, "9-11 lives to the gallon". He doesn't know what it means, and I sure haven't a clue. There is one on the back that I saw and he said that it has one under the door on each side of the truck. Any ideas what the hell it means??

Old 03-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What does this mean??

I'm not sure but if I had to guess I would say that it is making reference to the number of Americans killed on 9-11 and the amount of oil we get from the mideast. Did your buddy put the stickers on the Hummer? Sounds like something someone with far different politics than mine would have on their truck. If it were my truck they would come off asap. Can't speak for your buddy.

Old 03-02-2008, 02:29 AM

Yeah???? Sounds like a CRAPPY sticker to have on??

Must have been Leaf Lickered!!

Old 03-02-2008, 05:13 AM

Every gallon of fuel he burns he is killing 9 to 11 people, my guess

Old 03-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

I was at a "government" building Friday, and the gal at the counter was talkin with some leaf licker about how those BIG SUVs were causing our gas prices to go up to $4.00/gallon this summer.....and [sm=icon_blah.gif] it's all their fault.

I politly told them they were dreaming, and asked if it was ok if I drive a 40 year old Oldsmobile that only gets 12-14MPG. Do I need to fill out an application to get approval first, or can I insulate my home at a cost of several thousand extra dollars in my insulation budget so that I use less natural gas than they do (in their friggin trailer) to heat my home. Do I need to get approval to ride my American made Harley that gets better mileage than their car, or must I ride a moped??

I thought about making someridiculous T Shirts about that.....Like: "Drive a Muscle Car....support terrorism, duh!!"

Old 03-02-2008, 09:00 AM

He is leasing it from the dealer here. He said that they were on it when he picked it up. I'll try to get a pic of the stickers, but in the meantime I will tell him to remove them.

Old 03-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

That's not new... it's been around since 2006....

http://www.google.com/search?q=9-11+...mp;rlz=1I7ADBS

Based on the conspiracy threories and books written on our oil depedency... blah blah blah...

Old 03-02-2008, 11:12 AM

I just sat here and read on of those articles and can't believe the dumba$$'s can actually think some of that! "There weren't any planes at all, all of the people in Manhatten that saw them were paid actors"

Anyway, what puzzled me about this is how did the stickersget under the hood? I vote take them off.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

I'm thinking the stickers got stuck on by some dikkhead. [&o]

Old 03-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: GOFASTER
There is one on the back that I saw andand he said that it has one under the door on each side of the truck.
ORIGINAL: rhill20
Anyway, what puzzled me about this is how did the stickersget under the hood? I vote take them off.

Someone has been playing the word association game too much...

Quick Reply: What does this mean??