PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Top Trim/ Moulding Coming Apart

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Default Top Trim/ Moulding Coming Apart

I have an 06 H3 and the moulding/ trim (the black plastic covers) that goes around the top roof and down the front is coming apart. Where the side connects to the front trim is cracked nearly in half. Now its just a matter of time is ripped off by the wind. The wind is lifting it up. Anyone else have this problem or know of a sulution? Thanks

Old 02-20-2012, 12:26 PM

only thing i could think of as a solution is to just buy new pieces. Unless you remove the broken one and use some glue / apoxy to put it back together. The clips on it may be partially busted, maybe you could buy some new ones and put them on the back of the panels.

I havent had any come lose or break on me but the one going down the front (by the windshield) on the drivers side rattles when i hit 55+ mph on a semi-windy day. i just turn up the radio to drown out the sound

Old 02-20-2012, 01:00 PM

I sent you a PM

Old 02-20-2012, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Wayne Auto Ebay
I sent you a PM
hey, no keeping secrets! you have a solution for this or what??

Old 02-20-2012, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Hummphrey
hey, no keeping secrets! you have a solution for this or what??
Duh, he is trying to sell him/her a part!

My best guess is, that's why "WAB" is on here. Don't see many posts from "WAB" other than to try to sell someone something.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:01 AM

You know what guys, I joined this group to help people find parts that they may need. And having trouble finding.
It dont bother me if i dont sell anything on this forum as i sell hummer parts all day long.
But if you all see it as spam ,well then i just wont waste my time any longer !!!

Old 02-21-2012, 08:14 AM

Come on WAB, don't make it sound like the only reason you joined this forum was just to "help people find parts that they may need. And having trouble finding.". I'm sure there is some kind of a profit involved in the "help".

I'm not saying don't sell your wears here, just be honest with the forum members.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Come on WAB, don't make it sound like the only reason you joined this forum was just to "help people find parts that they may need. And having trouble finding.". I'm sure there is some kind of a profit involved in the "help".

I'm not saying don't sell your wears here, just be honest with the forum members.
I'm Not going to get into a pissing contest with you,You can believe what you want !
As i only work for this company i personally do not gain any profit other than my weekly wage.
So yes i was only trying to help, Check out the feedback i get on ebay.

eBay Feedback Profile for wayneautopartss

Dont always think the worst of people ,Not everyone is trying to scam or rip you off !!

Old 02-21-2012, 06:37 PM

Thats why im posting on here looking for pieces to buy. I'm glad someone is on here trying to help/ even though its for profit. Suggestions are great but, im really looking for replacements. Preferably new. Any ideas on new or used pieces? dont think there is any other option than replacing them. Right where the sides clip into the front, its cracked all the way across, the screws are the only thing holding them down now. TIA

Old 02-21-2012, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Wayne Auto Ebay
As i only work for this company i personally do not gain any profit other than my weekly wage.
So just hourly wage, no commission on all of those wonderful ebay sales?
So if you sell 1000 "thingy-majuggys" or 0 "thingy-magiggies" you make the same "weekly wage"? Hmmmm ...... you might want to make a better deal with "the man".

Like I said, just be honest with the folks on this forum. You sell parts, that's why you are here. Plain, Simple and to the point.

Quick Reply: Top Trim/ Moulding Coming Apart